//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The beginning of the end

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    WOW. Never saw that they were after a 2 Stroke go cart at the beginning!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Well maybe Trump will require that for immigrants who come to America on visas........when your times up you now go home and don't hide out in a sanctuary city....seems like a small price to pay to be admitted to the US.....do the same for the illegals that are caught and given a court date based on a promise they will appear

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    I wasn't sure if I should go there. I was afraid someone would Ponch me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    ......W-H-A-T ? .....PLEASE GET ME TFO OF HERE !
    You've had plenty of time to find an apartment in Arizona by now, for sure.

Conservatives have been out-voted in Commiefornia for 40 years now. Exactly how much Liberal madness are y'all willing to take before you take over or move away? Just remember that your conservative tax dollars are funding your own demise. It's the sole reason I never moved there. Always wanted that WestCoast® Life but can't stand the westcoast politics. My wife agrees.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    You've had plenty of time to find an apartment in Arizona by now, for sure.

Conservatives have been out-voted in Commiefornia for 40 years now. Exactly how much Liberal madness are y'all willing to take before you take over or move away? Just remember that your conservative tax dollars are funding your own demise. It's the sole reason I never moved there. Always wanted that WestCoast® Life but can't stand the westcoast politics. My wife agrees.
    That would make too much sense. It's much easier to be a victim and blame it on everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //