//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: America grows a set

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Here’s another issue no one seems to be trying to stop: Polygamy

Yeah I don't get polygamy. I have a wife and two daughters. That's all the women I can possibly tolerate living with in the same house and I barely skated thru all that without having a stroke.

Seems more akin to punching oneself repeatedly in the face.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Just for clarification, polygamy is not the problem. Yes those men pulling that scam are polygamous, however that's far from a representation of the entire population that calls themselves polygamous.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Just for clarification, polygamy is not the problem. Yes those men pulling that scam are polygamous, however that's far from a representation of the entire population that calls themselves polygamous.
    True, but like everything else, one bad apple taints the whole barrel and there are other sectors of the population scamming your systems as well. I thought it was hilarious that Florida lost their bid to make those on social assistance pee in a cup to get a check. How fracked up is it that someone can collect social assistance without any obligation to the State? Canada is even worse in that aspect. The amount of able-bodied kids wandering around at night high as all hell and committing petty crimes for spare change before they return to their tax payer funded dwellings before the sun rise is sickening. Meanwhile people with rear disabilities are being nickel and dimed on benefits.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Yeah I don't get polygamy. I have a wife and two daughters. That's all the women I can possibly tolerate living with in the same house and I barely skated thru all that without having a stroke.

Seems more akin to punching oneself repeatedly in the face.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Amen to that. One causes more grief than I can handle on most days

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Emkay......is it alright if i don`t kiss your arse scooter ? .....when you were a freshman in HIGH school i was a senior ......i`d give you a wedgie and slipp some LSD in your FRESCA ! ........but you didn`t fight the blacks in school cause your mom made sure you went to private school or predominantly white school ......and you were a good boy .....isn't that right scooter ? ......while your friends were having shotgun parties you were helping your mom bring the groceries in from the station wagon .......and Jerry Mathers .......as the Beaver !............gee Mrs. Cleaver your legs sure looks swell today !.......but he didn't inhale ....fabs.......oh no ......and he`s not about to think outside the box now ......not with his big pension coming up and never mind the possibility of dropping dead the day after retirement !........da money da money ........da moneys mine........how bout some Disco ......he got whacked out for the money .....whacked out hard for it honey .....so you better treat him right..... Donna Summer ....yea ! ......it`s all about the money....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	old.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	241908

Does your arsehole ever get jealous of the crap that comes out of your mouth?
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	old.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	241908

Does your arsehole ever get jealous of the crap that comes out of your mouth?
    Does Uranus have Klingons?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Nah, they were wiped out.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Nah, they were wiped out.
    No doubt by one of the tribes from the Flushdownian system. Was it the Tissuonians or the Paperodites? Both have been known to commit asstrocities on the outer rim of the assteroid belt.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 04-12-2017 at 08:12 AM.

--
    It was in the papers

--
    I appreciate the cheeky comments. You guys crack me up.

--
    As much as yours is in Fabios.

Interesting how a majority of your little outbursts and rants reveal your latent homosexual tendencies. It must be lonely in that closet.

--
    It must be lonely in that closet.
    I hear it's lonely on the top... but it's got to be better than being on the bottom.

--
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 04-15-2017 at 08:14 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //