//ArrowChat Code

Thread: What PC gun do you use or like??

--

What PC gun do you use or like??

Well, the Eastwood 170$ powder coating gun needs to be improved.

I saw the REDLINE PC gun for 375$ on both EBAY and Amazon. It has 5 star reviews and I almost hit the button 10 minutes ago: But, I figured it's worth asking you guys about.....

I think I'm ready to take a step upwards, so if any of you guys found a good deal on a great PC gun, please share it here.

Don't get me wrong, the Eastwood gun has worked fine since 2008, but I want something better.

Thanks for any help!!
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 04-08-2017 at 01:27 PM. Reason: more to say
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    They had an Eastwood dual voltage gun on sale for 95$ last night, so, I grabbed it.

Mine is 9 years old and not working correctly, but a very simple system.

We shall see; I PC everything I make.....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I switched from the Eastwood dual volt to the spectracoat es-03. I really like it, covers valleys and does multiple coats without heating the part. Put 7 coats of black on a test part just to see if I could do it, everyone went on smooth and laid flat.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    1985 250r
    1985 200s
    1984 200x
    bandito x2
    1979 atc70
    Trikefest 2012,13,14,15

--
    THIS One?? https://www.powderbuythepound.com/sp...ng-system.html Pretty steep cost!!

That little guy worked great for me for near a decade. The new dual voltage gun came in and I will be coating in 15 minutes.....

However, at least you replied

--
    that's the one, converted it to a cup gun. you don't have any problems putting down a 2nd coat? I couldn't get it smooth consistently.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    1985 250r
    1985 200s
    1984 200x
    bandito x2
    1979 atc70
    Trikefest 2012,13,14,15

--
    Not yet, who knows.

t's just a positive to a negative......

--
    Just got the Eastwood dual voltage PC gun 3 days ago. Dead outta the box and headed back.... It is back ordered for a couple weeks due to their sale.

Wish I could report on it, but not yet. Should work well....

I got almost 10 years outta the last one and this is the "new and improved" , so we shall see.

The next PC gun I sourced is just under 400$; Which is why I asked here.

However, lots of things I post up questions about (in this open forum), in regards to use, durability, complaints and or other options are not always answered; Apparently not well known or used by my 3 wheeler friends....

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //