//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Front brakes? and gas tank

--

Front brakes? and gas tank

I have a 86 250sx need a gas tank should i go back with metal or with plastic for my year the tank is white and there not so cheap any suggestions also i havent used front brakes on any trike they never had any i was thinking about putting some on my sx but do you really use them on a 3 wheeler? always thought theyd be un effective what your guys opinion?

TrickShot is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I would do plastic tank, just for lack of tank problems down the road. As for front brakes I would definitely have them. The majority of braking effect is from front during normal operation. Unless stopped going up a hill and trying not to roll backwards, front brakes not so helpful. IMO..

86125m is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    yea since a good metal tank will probably be impossible to find I think a plastic tank is probably your best bet I would get red just because I have been told the white plastic tanks like to yellow over time. Yes I would defiantly fix the front brakes as they can be really useful as it keeps the bike stable under hard braking.

--
    Ok thanks for the reply i havent ever used them but i will now im gonna be rideing new land with alot of obsticals i might do a red had a white one on it and it yellowed looks horrible if i run up on a metal one replace it again for it being original colors

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //