//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Pun alert! I'm Tired of this.. info on front tire sizes. opinions needed

--

Pun alert! I'm Tired of this.. info on front tire sizes. opinions needed

so I've exhausted my research on mufflers, and I'm tired of looking at tires.. I wont share the looking for a horn one.. lol anyways I've settled on a 12" rim on a tri-z hub on my build to clear my big front brake rotor.. but now I'm faced with the option of picking out a tire.. right now looking at 24x8-12 and 25x8-12 for options, the 24 is cheaper.. now on my front end I've got it set at 86 250r rake. so at the moment leaning towards the 24" tire. now with a lower aspect ratio (smaller sidewall) that the extra inch of rim gets me, will it be like a car where bigger rims make for better steering feel all other things equal? or is this gonna introduce some other quirk? or should I go with the 25? or otherwise. thanks folks!

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I'm going to tread lightly in this thread until things get aired out............
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    oh were just so punny.. lol serious though.. someone has to have input on this...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //