//ArrowChat Code

Thread: helmet suggestions?

--

helmet suggestions?

i am blind anything passed 1' from my face unless i have on my glasses. i ride a honda shadow aswell as trikes but for it i have open faced helmets and just wear a face mask if its cold out. im having trouble finding a full faced or offroad helmet that i can still comfortably wear my glasses with, as me and contact lenses dont get along. some dust goggles fit over them pretty good, its the helmet that makes the frames go all wonky. so any sugestions from fellow spectical restricted riders?

--
    Maybe you could go into a dealership and try some different brands on. That you wouldn't have to buy them first.

--
    i work 6 dayd a week running a feed store so time off is EXTREMELY rare. i usualy have to send the wife to pick something up as i am gone usually from 6am to 6pm. i only live about 7 minutes away from the biggest seller of hondas in the u.s. but unless i have a funeral to attend im at work when they are open. i have several helmets but none of them actually fit my glasses comfortably on the sides.

--
    I ran into that when I bought a new one a few years back. The cheek pads are really tight and it was hard to get my glasses slid in beside them. I haven't really worn it a lot of times. For short rides around here, I usually throw on my old helmet. It is breaking in and everything fits better now. It can be tough to find one that fits glasses.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //