//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Two Fat Cats!!!

axeman24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Two Fat Cats!!!

https://cnj.craigslist.org/snw/6102058741.html

not my ad

seems pricy to me but let me know
    I'm thinking of selling 87

--
    It's hard to say by looking at those pictures. One has some obvious issues with the seat, but pictures never tell the whole story (especially with plastics).
    We ran into a two fat cat deal for $3700. That's how I got mine, but that was maybe 6 years ago.
    These both look to be in comparable shape to ours (maybe better), so his price might not be too far off.
    The thing about nice Fat Cats is people can ask whatever they want, it's not like you can do a lot of comparison shopping.

Doink is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Considering the condition, they are overpriced. Not as rare as most people think. The real tough part is sourcing the parts that wear out as normal wear and tear. Bikes in #3 condition as these should be $1200 each as a max.
    I have 5 in my shop: 3 for parts and 2 runners. Paid $2300 for the lot. After 2 engine rebuilds, there's not much left. Honda's are great, but after 30 years of neglect (yes, they are all eventually run on 2+ year old engine oil), rubber seals and engine bits *will* fail.
    "If it were easy, everyone would be doing it."
    1987 Yamaha BW350 (dealer find, never oiled or gassed)
    1990 Suzuki DR350 Fat Cat/ Big Wheel conversion
    2011 Suzuki KingQuad

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //