//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1982 Yamaha yt125 will not fire

--

1982 Yamaha yt125 will not fire

Cannot get this trike running. Clean gas, carb, reeds new plug, air filter. This trike will not fire at all. I took the exhaust pipe off and it was full f gas. When trying to start, gas goes through the cylinder and out the exhaust with no fire at all. Please help

--
    No one has any suggestions? Guess this thing will go to the scrap pile and chalked up as a loss

--
    Got spark?
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

briano is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Compression, spark, and fuel is what you need to run. No spark. Stuck float. Or junk it, sounds like a plan

--
    My 125 wouldn't start for anything. Until I push started it and now it runs. Try that or spray some starting fluid in the carb

--
    Sounds like a stuck float or bad float needle if you have liquid fuel in your exhaust it is coming from you carb filling the cylinder and then the access makes it to your exhaust. Had a buddy with a yz 250 did the same thing. it would start if you pull started it had to get the motor spinning fast enough to clear the cylinder and it would start. I would advise replacing the needle and seat and resetting you float height.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //