I am continuing the rebuild of my 86 200x. I solved it pulling to the right, adjusted linkage for steering dampener arm. Now I got a good motor.....86 200x motor that was given to me some 13 years ago, it sat in my storage. My friend gave it to me, it was given to him by a customer who bought it thinking it would fit a 84 and guy he bought it from wont take it back. No history known on the motor. Motor was completely dissembled and rebuild.......it was near perfect except the lack of the clutch and valves needed replacement, it was at stock bore and piston wasn't too bad. Well now.....new clutch w/ stiff springs, 12.5:1 piston, web cam, flywheel shaved(~5 ounces) and port/polish job. He says it needs 100+ octane race gas....he likes leaded fuel in higher performance and 2 stroke builds. Another day, gonna pull motor in it and replace it with that. Next is rebuild of the rear shock and its ready to rip. It already has a cobra header w/ 350x supertrapp muffler, 27mm pd carb, twist throttle(cr250), durablue 83/84 atc250r axle, lsr 400ex hubs, 86-89 250r rear brake, brake rotor cut down for smaller 250r rotor, 83/84 atc250r front end w/ terry kit, 350x triples, fork brace, braided brake lines and steering stops cut back to "just barely" touching the fuel tank. I would like to get a junk fuel tank one day and make it into a "short track" tank. I could also use a 83-85 200x gas tank and make some brackets for the rear tank mount, there is a noticeable gap when doing that. Maybe one day, I'll race it along with my custom framed atc250r.