//ArrowChat Code

Thread: tri z stator question

HEAD09 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

tri z stator question

hey guys,
    well looking for help to restore the stator assy. had a issue with the lighting coil and wanted to replace everything, ( everything is corroded )pulser coil wire is bear , but i see they dont offer anything any more????( or am i wrong???) any help would be great thx

--
    There are several on eBay right now, ranging from $35 up.
    1985 Tri-Z 250
    1985 ATC250R

HEAD09 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    thx! I was just on i saw them... wanted something new if its out there.some of the oem new stock are 190$ for the lighting coils! wow.i really dont want used if i can help it
    didnt know if anyone here has aftermarket out there....and my cable is dry rotted too. that why i was lookin for the whole deal. thx for the help

--
    http://www.rickystator.com/

You can peruse the website if you want, but I'd call as they had an item mis-categorized the last time I bought. They have a lighting coil and an ignition coil for the Tri-Z

--
    Thx for the help

--
    Not at all. You can see the part #'s in this photo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1319.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.96 MB 
ID:	242575

--
    Well I just got off the phone with Mike, and he said that he will do everything including the wires, for $150 what do you guys think?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by HEAD09 View Post
    Well I just got off the phone with Mike, and he said that he will do everything including the wires, for $150 what do you guys think?
    Who's Mike?

--
    At Ricky stator

--
    Unless you know of a better option it sounds good. Buying used electronics is a crap shoot.

--
    Sorry been stupid busy.... here's the finished product Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0362.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.76 MB 
ID:	244235

--
    Nice, I may have to get with you on exactly what was required as I have not installed mine yet.

poolieZerUK is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I need this.

Are those part numbers correct?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by poolieZerUK View Post
    I need this.

Are those part numbers correct?
    Head will have to confirm, mine are still in the bags.

--
    Idk! I sent my whole stator assy. To them and it was done! In two weeks !give mike a call he he walked you right thru it!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //