//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New Member in PA

--

New Member in PA

Hello 3WWW !

My name is Josh I live in eastern PA work as an Auto Tech. Been riding since an early age mostly street bikes since 16. Acquired a 84 200x and have been slowly restoring it into a decent rider. Got the motor freshened up and running decent and now am turning to the cosmetics. Had a question about the front fender. I have seen the the 84's with 86/87 fronts on them and they look good. Does anyone know if the 85/86 tri z 250 front fender will fit and look good on an X ? Thought the louvers might aid in cooling to go along with the super scoops ? If any one has done it and has pics post em up !

Regards,

Josh

--
    the 200x fender is ugly, put on a 3rd gen 250r...it bolts right one.

--
    That's what I'm prob going to do Old school ! Thought the tri z fender might help the cooling a bit. Got low pro rear fenders and Hi Flite cover and foam half to post pics when mount up ! Think I saw that trike on Pa cl f/s things got to rip with kx motor ! Pa coal country Joliet area ? Was going to look into getting Reading anthracite pass possibly this year !

--
    RAC is a good price but is littered with people...so i stay off their land...I run williamstown to almost minersville. We go where the dune buggys and trikes are yet and can run 25 miles in either direction of the truck. I traded that trike for my raptor...i could not pass up that deal. I'm peicing a tecate together slowly now. Might be able to let ya in our group if you wanna come...i kicked one kid out who bought my 450r.

text me some time 717-675-4472

PS we ride to a pizza shop and park toys in front and eat...just like the old days...or we cook out at the truck.

a preview of what we do at the "top of the world"

--
    Hell yeah that be awesome to go riding up there with you guys ! Looks fun as hell Raptor looks sweet killer trade. Saved your number in my phone. Half to try and make it up for a ride once get 200x all sorted. What did you do with your front forks on yours Fresh internals and revalve ? What year Tecate there neat trikes love to have one of them or an 250r !

--
    My 200x I ran 83 atc 250s rear shock and 83-84250e front forks and tripples. I've run 300ex asked in stock 200x carrier. I'm building a 86-87 t3 with kfx450r motor I think, or I'll steal my yz250 motor.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //