//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Ebay holding my funds

--

Angry Ebay holding my funds

I have sold some stuff on eBay recently and they are holding my money even after the transactions are complete.

I marked everything shipped and added the tracking info immediatly if not sooner. In most cases buyers left positive feedback (some people just dont leave feedback).

So today I pulled all my listings down. Is this normal, a probationary period?

Its lame selling items, shipping them with my own money, adding tracking info, getting positive feedback on sales, and still having to wait for funds.

I hate eBay right now!

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    I have sold some stuff on eBay recently and they are holding my money even after the transactions are complete.

I marked everything shipped and added the tracking info immediatly if not sooner. In most cases buyers left positive feedback (some people just dont leave feedback).

So today I pulled all my listings down. Is this normal, a probationary period?

Its lame selling items, shipping them with my own money, adding tracking info, getting positive feedback on sales, and still having to wait for funds.

I hate eBay right now!
    If you are a new seller I think that is normal.

--
    I've been selling stuff on eBay off and on for years. On my last auctions, about a month ago, the funds were withheld from me for about a week after the items had been shipped to the buyers. It's kind of BS. EBay takes their cut from the sales price & shipping immediately, even before the buyer has paid for the items, yet withholds the funds from the seller.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Does ebay take their cut from the shipping also?

I recently shipped rear T3 fenders, they cost over 100 to ship. A few years ago shipping cost $75.00.

Im not paying eBay their fees until I get all my $$$$.

--
    Yes, eBay will take a % of the selling price, a % of the shipping charge, & then Paypal will also take a % of the selling price. EBay will get their %s via a monthly bill on your account, and Paypal will take their % directly out of funds deposited into your Paypal account.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    It's money in the bank, don't worry about it. When I first started selling they held my funds for about a month, seemed like forever, but after that all of my payments have been much more timely. I wouldn't stop selling to "teach them a lesson" or anything, because I can assure you nobody is going to notice aside from yourself. Also, I don't think they take their cut until you get paid, but don't quote me on that.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    X2, I sell on eBay quite a bit and they held my funds at first and now I get my money within the next day.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Ok cool I pulled down all my Tecate stuff & now I got more people messaging me to buy my parts, LOL!

Ebay has over 1400.00 of mine and I already shipped items to Canada & over seas. Its just not right to make me wait.... I have been a verified paypal user forever too, Im done whining now....Lol

--
    I sold $60,000 in 2015. I stopped eBay cuz they got reported to irs in 2013. I found out late owed 20k in back taxes but got it down to 10k. If your sellers performance does not match what they think it should be like on time shipping, feed back or whatever other stupid thing they want now your funds can get held. I was in time out for 2 months once due to going on vacation a week and not being able to contact customer's. Ebays have me so much headach my normal $1000-1500 profit month went down to $300 no due to paying self employment taxes and keeping logs of all my receipts, so I'm 2016 i made $3000 for the year...due to having a new kid and the frustration I stoped selling on eBay. I ask for a raise at work and called it a day. If you accept over $20,000 gross on PayPal you need to report it as income in a 1099 form, but they won't tell you that our mail you one...this id how thousands of ppl got I trouble after 2013...20k or 200 transactions which ever comes 1st. I was a seller for like 8 years and a buyer for 15...I only but now. EBay sucks taxes suck more so beware buddy.

--
    A former customer of mine got smashed 30 k in back taxes . Now granted, he was parting atv's and sleds for a living and making some decent cash and knew better. He's still paying.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I paid mine lump some. 2016 I got a tiny refund like 1at since 16years old. I'm on irs radar now so can't accept PayPal unless I wanna pay tax on it.

--
    Ok so it's a month later, all my feedback is positive and they still are holding my funds hostage. It's not a large amount but still annoying not having the funds, especially when there taking 150+ in fees before I get access to my own money.

Anyways...... how do I insert a video into my ebay description? What's the HTML code for this?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //