//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: James Comey trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro canned

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I'm no Trump fan, but as time and events have passed I've become a Trump sympathizer. The Deep State, Old Boys Club or whatever you want to call it is very real and I think Trump deserves credit not only for trying to break it up, but for surviving the assault on him, his family and his administration.
    ^^^ this

He may be a genius letting this go on for so long

--
    The verbiage by Mueller saying he's not "exonerated" is inflammatory and has no place in the report.

The job of the prosecutor is not to exonerate anyone, that's what trials are for. His job was to investigate the possibility of a crime and present his findings to the AG.

The "exonerate" verbiage was a shot at Trump to cast doubt with the lunatic left and keep the fires stoked, which it has. Mueller is buddies with Comey and this was his FU to Trump since he could find no evidence of collusion.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    The verbiage by Mueller saying he's not "exonerated" is inflammatory and has no place in the report.

The job of the prosecutor is not to exonerate anyone, that's what trials are for. His job was to investigate the possibility of a crime and present his findings to the AG.

The "exonerate" verbiage was a shot at Trump to cast doubt with the lunatic left and keep the fires stoked, which it has. Mueller is buddies with Comey and this was his FU to Trump since he could find no evidence of collusion.

I turned on CNN to get a laugh this afternoon. Some of the comments were freakin hilarious.

One poor girl who proclaimed to be a Democratic said that it was ridiculous to think there could be an obstruction charge and the others tore into her like shark bait.

AOC is also trying to make this into something more. You’ve got a love it when somebody thinks they’ve got enough dry powder to win a war and they open up the keg to find out they don’t have enough to make a firecracker.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I turned on CNN to get a laugh this afternoon. Some of the comments were freakin hilarious.

One poor girl who proclaimed to be a Democratic said that it was ridiculous to think there could be an obstruction charge and the others tore into her like shark bait.

AOC is also trying to make this into something more. You’ve got a love it when somebody thinks they’ve got enough dry powder to win a war and they open up the keg to find out they don’t have enough to make a firecracker.
    They're deranged. There's no other way around it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    They're deranged. There's no other way around it.
    Scary times we live in.
    It sucks to get old

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //