//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: James Comey trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro canned

--

James Comey trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro canned

So about time or Russian cover up?

Myself another BHO appointee that didn't make the cut. FBI is supposed to be behind the scenes and discreet...C ya should happened in the first 100 days

--
    "While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation"

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Hildebeast says it was not intentional.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    What prevents him coming forward with information about Russian ties to Trump after being fired.....he could write a book, make a bunch of money.....Personally I think if I was as incompetent in my current job as he demonstrated with the Clinton email issue, I would expect that I would be fired from my job.

--
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    I think the old Ramones Song about sums it all up ...
    Glad to see you go!
    Go, Go, Go, Good bye.
    Glad to see you go!
    Go, Go, Go, Good bye.
    Glad to see you go!
    Go, Go, Go, Good bye.

--

James Comey trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro canned

Been a year since Comey leaked and started the Mueller investigation. Funny the thread is a year old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Been a year since Comey leaked and started the Mueller investigation. Funny the thread is a year old
    Even more amusing is that it seems like a million things have happened in the past year related to the “Russia thing” and yet really nothing has happened that justifies this s@it show.

Where’s the beef?!!
    It sucks to get old

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Not there. It was a "Hey look over there!"
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Well the long awaited Mueller Time has come....Should this be a happy day for America? Mueller got to finish, Trump didn't shut it down, and the results were found that no American worked with Russia to sway the election.

Those claiming obstruction still occurred might remember that Comey's personal notes as FBI director show when he told POTUS about possible Russian involvement with some of his campaign staff, Trump told him to find out and nail them if there was any collusion.

--
    I believe this explanation truly explains it:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uTmfwklFM-M

--
    Yeah, no collusion, no obstruction so now the left is crying foul and testing the waters on what sort of push back they will receive if they flip their script and start saying the investigation was a sham, or that Mueller got paid off , ya know, all the usual BS.
    When will they learn that Lies, tricks, shady government espionage and all the dirty BS they tried is NOT what wins elections? Hillary lost because she was / is Horrible at campaigning and no one really liked her...

--
    The news, or lack of it on Mueller exoneration is appalling. America and the rest of the free world should be celebrating today, but instead the left media is all over the obstruction of justice topic.

Someone riddle me this: How can you be charged with obstruction when the very thing you're being accused of obstructing never happened??? It's like a woman claiming she was fired for not blowing the owner of a large company when the truth is he never even spoke to her.

I'm no Trump fan, but as time and events have passed I've become a Trump sympathizer. The Deep State, Old Boys Club or whatever you want to call it is very real and I think Trump deserves credit not only for trying to break it up, but for surviving the assault on him, his family and his administration. Obama suffered obstruction politics, but Trump is dealing with vicious attacks from both sides.

As far as I can figure the Mueller Report just ensured him 6 more years and he deserves to be allowed to do his job during that period.

God Bless America
    It sucks to get old

--
    Now a crime has been committed, and those responsible should be held responsible.
    Since when has the Director of the FBI ever started an investigation? Most crimes are brought in from the Field Agents reporting the crime. Interim Secretary what's her face it been so long. Strock's a player with the crime of wasting 2million a month. Who brought this to the table? Why if nothing was found made this worthy, and by who's information did it come from?
    Sounds like a down and out Actor who had some same race and chacter friends beat him up. He's looking at 4yrs and should be made an example, how not to act.

--
    The IG reports looking into DOJ leaks, FBI bribe taking, and FISA abuse will hopefully show AG Barr who else to indict.

2020 is gonna be a three ring circus

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //