//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trikefest dates?

--

Trikefest dates?

New here and can't find a easy answer for 2017. Dates and location?? Thanks

~Matt Gusciora

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by mgusciora View Post

~Matt Gusciora
    Friday, Saturday, Sunday after Fathers day weekend.
    Should be June 23, 34, 25.
    Its the same every.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Some people arrive up to a week prior.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobMonster View Post
    Friday, Saturday, Sunday after Fathers day weekend.
    Should be June 23, 34, 25.
    Its the same every.

Awesome thank you!! Where is it??

~Matt Gusciora

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Haspin Acres.
    Laurel, Indiana.
    Motocross is on Saturday, Drag racing on Sunday, and some other minor festivities on Thursday and Friday.

--
    Haspin Acres.
    Laurel, Indiana.
    Motocross is on Saturday, Drag racing on Sunday, and some other minor festivities on Thursday and Friday.

Ok cool! I just got a new trailer and currently being built in Michigan.... hopefully can get that before TF and bring the bikes trikes and quads!

~Matt Gusciora

--
    Haspin Acres.
    Laurel, Indiana.
    ^^^ That is incorrect. Trikefest (officially) begins on Thursday after Father's Day with Devil's Backbone Hillclimb (6/22/2017).
    Friday the 23rd is Motocross beginning at noon and drag racing signups after MX concludes.
    Saturday is drag racing at noon and awards cermony just before dark, which is the last sanctioned event.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    ^^^ That is incorrect. Trikefest (officially) begins on Thursday after Father's Day with Devil's Backbone Hillclimb (6/22/2017).
    Friday the 23rd is Motocross beginning at noon and drag racing signups after MX concludes.
    Saturday is drag racing at noon and awards cermony just before dark, which is the last sanctioned event.
    Awesome. I do have 1 more question and I did email haspin acres. I have 2 trailers 1 52ft toy trailer and 1 43ft camper. I have never been there before. Is it possible to have them right next to eachother?

~Matt Gusciora

--

~Matt Gusciora
    The location is Haspin Acres Off Road Park in Laurel, Indiana.

As for dates, I have in the past, but I'm more content just to hang out with the guys that week.

Where are you coming from in PA?

--
    The location is Haspin Acres Off Road Park in Laurel, Indiana.

As for dates, I have in the past, but I'm more content just to hang out with the guys that week.

Where are you coming from in PA?
    About 30miles west of philly. Looks like about 580 miles. Like I said I have to trailers so me and I think 4 guys will probably head out the Thursday morning before Father's Day and get there real late Thursday night

~Matt Gusciora

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Awesome. I do have 1 more question and I did email haspin acres. I have 2 trailers 1 52ft toy trailer and 1 43ft camper. I have never been there before. Is it possible to have them right next to eachother?

~Matt Gusciora
    Absolutely. There is plenty of room at Haspin, but the earlier you arrive the better spot you'll be able to procure. Camping is primitive, no hookups or marked spots. If you can drive there, you can camp there, just about anywhere on the property.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

~Matt Gusciora
    Absolutely, you can park anywhere you want at Haspin. There are dirt paking lots, grassy areas (not many level ones), and you can even park back along the trail if you want. Although with rigs that big, you probably won't be heading back into the trails -- although I have seen it done. If (when) it rains, it gets real greasy and maybe an adventure if you are back in the woods.

You said you'll be there the Thursday BEFORE Father's Day? Are you staying the full 10 nights? That might be some kind of TrikeFest record if you survive it.

--
    Absolutely, you can park anywhere you want at Haspin. There are dirt paking lots, grassy areas (not many level ones), and you can even park back along the trail if you want. Although with rigs that big, you probably won't be heading back into the trails -- although I have seen it done. If (when) it rains, it gets real greasy and maybe an adventure if you are back in the woods.

You said you'll be there the Thursday BEFORE Father's Day? Are you staying the full 10 nights? That might be some kind of TrikeFest record if you survive it.
    Yea I'll be there with a couple buddies so should be pretty fun. I do have a 2 pretty good two rigs so we will see where I can get haha so I guess bring both generators and renew that sat tv huh? Want to get to know some people so should be good!!

~Matt Gusciora

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Absolutely. There is plenty of room at Haspin, but the earlier you arrive the better spot you'll be able to procure. Camping is primitive, no hookups or marked spots. If you can drive there, you can camp there, just about anywhere on the property.
    I guess get the generator and sat TV ready!!

~Matt Gusciora

--
    I look forward to meeting you Matt!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //