//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention all Milner Brown Clients

--
    I have not been defrauded by this person and El..........what you are attempting is noble. Trying to get your money back/items and helping fellow victims is admirable but what you are describing maybe cannot be done.

There is no......what is essentially a "class action" in small claims. And grouping a group of ......let's say "defrauded folks" together to go over $5000 is not how it works. Every instance is very individual......and it's own contract and not tied into any other....... so each instance is its own cause. Trying to prove "fraud in the inducement" will be very difficult since there is a history of "satisfactory performance" with multiple people. This is all Tort law and will only be solved with civil litigation.

Everytime I read something about this guy not giving items back I always think........... why doesn't anyone take him to small claims court? After all i feel this is the only real recourse.........and a lot cheaper than an attorney. Each state has its own laws governing small claims court but one may be able to file in his home state. If that's the case you will almost certainly get a judgement in your favor because it's unlikely this person will show up. Enforcing the judgement would be the next step. All this way cheaper....even the serving to appear........than hiring an attorney.........and cleaner and enforceable.

Or you can just write it off and keep everyone informed of said persons untrustworthy nature.

Good all..........and good on you El.

--
    I hear you Knappy. I don't doubt that each of us would have to take him to small claims court, however I am hoping to find a lawyer that can build a cookie-cutter template of the issues and simply change names, values, and description of items in each rather than start from scratch on every case. There is another option as well that we use in our day-to-day business that I would prefer not to elaborate on here, but thatis the One I am going to pursue first.

If all else fails I will take it upon myself to inform the IRS, the EPA, and any other regional bodies then may govern over those who conduct unregistered small businesses in their homes in that area and see if I can get him fracked that way. One way or another he will regret screwing me over.

--
    Roughly, how many people are involved in the "I got F'd over by Milner" group??
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    If I knew how to use Facebook I would try to go on there and draw the people who are out parts and money into this, but I don't. So if you or anyone else knows of anybody on Facebook that is in this situation, please feel free to invite them over here.
    Looks like somebody has been posting about it on her facebook page for 2 days now but she keeps on erasing the posts, but hopefully some of her victims will see it while its still posted and contact you.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011880395143

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    Looks like somebody has been posting about it on her facebook page for 2 days now but she keeps on erasing the posts, but hopefully some of her victims will see it while its still posted and contact you.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR
    Any chance you could take some screenshots? Would love to see what is being said.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Any chance you could take some screenshots? Would love to see what is being said.
    She deleted the post a short while ago but the person reposted again . I think her page should show up if you click on the link . I don't think you need to be a member but I'm not positive, however, if nothing appears when you click the link, you do need to be a member . As most people here probably figured out, I don't do social media or chit chat much so I really have no idea how it works and have absolutely no clue what i means when people preface a comment by saying hashtag first.

The person reposted it every time she deleted it yesterday so she is obviously watching her page closely . Must have her a bit worried at this point . I also saw that oscarmayer posted on her page yesterday as well.

I took a photo of the post on her facebook page will gladly post it tomorrow for you.

--
    oops, here is the link again.

i have not seen any replies to what is being posted but she would delete any of those at the same time.

oile is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    It won't come up but I'm not an member of Facebook.

--
    All I get is a Facebook page that says Milner Brown on it. I can't see anything else. Who is "she" and what kind of comments are being made?

--
    All I get is a Facebook page that says Milner Brown on it. I can't see anything else. Who is "she" and what kind of comments are being made?
    Ok, I checked it out and it looks like you need to sign up for facebook to view the page . This can be done in around 2 minutes . You can use most any typical name so you don't need to use your own . You will need to provide a phone number or email . If you don't want to use your number or current email you can make a new email account for free on mail.com in around 1 minute.

No phone number or other email is required to get an account at mail.com and you can make several accounts there if you need . After you sign up at facebook, go to the email site you signed up with and open the email they sent you . After you do this you are done . You do not need to fill out the facebook profile or security questions . Once those pages appear just skip them or close the window and go to facebook.com then enter milner brown in the search window at the top of the facebook home page then click search . It will pull up several milner browns . He is the one nesr the top of the list with the logo he was using on here . Click on her name and her page will appear . Go to the small down arrow on the right and click on it and a small box of options will appear . Click on videos . This is where the comment section is . here are no comments in the photo section . The newest comments are at the top of the page.

Will post the screen shot shortly.

--
    I can't upload this particular photo for some reason so I will have to figure it out or call our 8 year old grandson and ask him how to do it.

--
    ok, here ya go.

--
    If I knew how to use Facebook I would try to go on there and draw the people who are out parts and money into this, but I don't. So if you or anyone else knows of anybody on Facebook that is in this situation, please feel free to invite them over here.
    Ok, I just had an idea but am not certain it will work . In addition to being able to delete comments, I think she can also prevent people other than her "friends" from posting comments . If this is the case, the posts regarding her ripping people off will likely soon stop appearing so my idea is this . Facebook allows people to have an image/avator/photo etc . This appears along with the persons name when you do a search for a name . When I searched for milner brown, several of them were listed and most had an image of them or a logo next to their name so someone might be able to copy and use the logo she is using and use the exact same name since several other people have it so when people do a search for milner brown 2 identical ones will appear and they will not be certain which logo to click on so they might click on the "replica" and this page can contain the theft information . Unfortunately, not many people are likely to see it because his current "friends" already have him in their file so they just go directly to his page and will never even know about it unless someone tells them about it, but at least it is a free and easy experiment if someone wants to try it.

--
    Who is "she" and what kind of comments are being made?
    "She" is milner brown cuz she ain't got any balls . If she was a man she would have dealt with this instead of running away from it over to facebook along with her 3 remaining devoted "friends".

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Sorry, couldn't resist.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_5424-7b25004195c6239b63ababe4b144956f_lol-state-farm-meme-caitlyn_736-736-906499185.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	243058
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //