//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Attention all Milner Brown Clients

--
    I just so happen to have a little experience preparing criminal subpoenas, so if you need help with the preparation of a civil subpoena, let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

oile is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    It's always nice to have a guy with your background on are side. thanks BKM

--
    Gosh, I Love you guys
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Can I send him a bag of hog poo in a zip lock bag? Gimme his address and I will!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    Can I send him a bag of hog poo in a zip lock bag? Gimme his address and I will!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    You could, but then you have to start a thread about how to get fecal matter out from under your fingernails and how do Ziploc bags work.

--
    Anyone still missing their shocks may be able to locate them by looking on the floor of the left side of the welding bench in the photo this Facebook user posted up on April 23 2017. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Look closely at the way they are carefully sorted and stored in the order they arrived . You will also notice that there is a ground cable on the table indicating that someone has likely been welding recently. Anyone who has welded for any amount of time knows what happens to chromed shock shafts when weld spatter gets near them, yet there they are right below the ground cable.

No wonder he can’t return sh*t, it’s probably ruined, or misplaced. If only we’d know what his shop habits and business practices were in advance.

--
    I feel like you guys know where he lives and what he looks like , why not take a road trip and go get your stuff ( and maybe some teeth) back. I have no skin in this game, never even heard of him before these posts, but if it was me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Powell View Post
    I feel like you guys know where he lives and what he looks like , why not take a road trip and go get your stuff ( and maybe some teeth) back. I have no skin in this game, never even heard of him before these posts, but if it was me...

As provocative as a good old fashioned curb stomping sounds I doubt anyone would want to pay for his facial reconstruction over a shock. Looking at the mug in that photo odds are he'd try to get the doctors to fix the birth defects at the same time and include the upgrade in the final bill.

I'm surprised you've never heard of him. He's the suspension guy to the Stars of MX and Enduro, worked on an F1 team, does consulting work for most every suspension manufacture I've ever heard of including Marzocchi, Works and Kayaba AND is reputed to work double shifts at a mattress factory. I'm sure he'll be inducted into the Suspension Hall of Fame any day now.

--
    Would that be the "Springer Hall of Shame"
    you know whats right therefore you know what is expected

--
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    How come his mouth piece Oscar hasn't showed up lately to defend the fawking piece of shite? How come Milner, who has been on here multiple times lately hasn't tried to clear his fawking name? You fawking crooks. I hope karma takes a big fawking bite out of both your asses. Fawking punks!

--
    They be doin Oscar and Milner stuff I would imagine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lh.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	244204

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    How come his mouth piece Oscar hasn't showed up lately to defend the fawking piece of shite? How come Milner, who has been on here multiple times lately hasn't tried to clear his fawking name? You fawking crooks. I hope karma takes a big fawking bite out of both your asses. Fawking punks!

+
    I will say this. They say karma is a who cannot be outrun. I have watched first hand the last couple years to POS's getting theirs,and it almost hurts... One has lost his leg, twice,and now the other one needs to come off. One is mentally and physically just a pile of ,,,well,,crap. He just bumbles around with his wife caring for him. Their victims point and laugh ,but I still feel kinda sorry for em. It is rough to watch. I know at the moment it is no solace,but they will get theirs,and when they do,it will be ten fold. It Always is.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    +
    I will say this. They say karma is a who cannot be outrun. I have watched first hand the last couple years to POS's getting theirs,and it almost hurts... One has lost his leg, twice,and now the other one needs to come off. One is mentally and physically just a pile of ,,,well,,crap. He just bumbles around with his wife caring for him. Their victims point and laugh ,but I still feel kinda sorry for em. It is rough to watch. I know at the moment it is no solace,but they will get theirs,and when they do,it will be ten fold. It Always is.
    That is so true, seen it many times. Keeps me in check

dabody69 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Well i guess I'm late to the party, I sent him money and my Tecate 3 shock, all kinds of excuses, double shifts, waiting on parts, blah blah blah, he also told me he is going thru a divorce and didnt want his wife's lawyer to see his paypal acct and asked if I would send the money to his friends acct, which I did, unknowingly of course, so please count me in as one of the people he has swindled, not sure what to do now, I don't come on here all the time so I didnt see the post about this, I can't even find a good T3 shock, its not like it was a 250r shock which are a dime a dozen, he hasnt responded to me since June 5th, now I know why.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //