//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention all Milner Brown Clients

--

Attention all Milner Brown Clients

I was recently contacted by a friend who asked if I’d received my shock back from Milner yet, the answer was “no” as he has had it for over 15 months now. He then mentioned a friend of his was out parts and money with Milner as well and it occurred to me that someone else on here is still waiting for parts as well.

While the sum of my money, parts and shipping is shy of the price of a lawyer I suspect the accumulated values of all our parts is probably high enough to justify taking legal action against Milner and if nothing else might get us back our hardware.

I have a bit of previous experience with matters like this and I’m more than happy to do the leg work if I can get enough people to come forward. You would need proof of shipping as well as PayPal receipts and any emails or texts would help a lot.

I’m NOT going to contact anyone directly to ask you to participate in this. You know who you are and some of you may still be hopeful that someday your parts will arrive to your home in good condition. I understand that and respect it as I too was in your shoes for a few months, but if you are interested in reclaiming your property please send me a PM and we’ll go from there.

I can’t promise anything, but I suspect that if enough of us get together and chip in a few hundred bucks each we can get a lawyer to either accumulate our losses to sum over $5,000 (a felony in AZ) and get charges filed, or perhaps represent us in small claims court as a group. At this point anything is better than nothing and seeing Milner out and about at the races in the light of day tells me that he feels he’s safe from repercussion.

Ponder it and let me know.

Nico

oile is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I'm in! That son of b____ still has my Money and won't answer my calls or texts.

oile is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-05-12-19-36-20.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	242996Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-05-12-19-36-10.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	242997

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Kudos to you El for taking this on! I don't have a dog in this fight, so I'll post in this thread no more after saying this:

Letting scum get away with their crimes is a disgrace and only encourages them to continue their d-baggery. Nail him to the wall.

Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Not a customer or fully aware of what's going on but 15months? Damn your mild tempered. After 2 I'd have made a road trip and settled that the old fashioned way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Thanks guys. Oile, we'll be in touch. Anyone else?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Patience Nico-san.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I think we need a new head count of guys still waiting for parts, money, or both. I'd be curious as to how many guys on Facebook that aren't on here that he has fawked over.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    I think we need a new head count of guys still waiting for parts, money, or both. I'd be curious as to how many guys on Facebook that aren't on here that he has fawked over.

If I knew how to use Facebook I would try to go on there and draw the people who are out parts and money into this, but I don't. So if you or anyone else knows of anybody on Facebook that is in this situation, please feel free to invite them over here.

--
    Why the hell did he do this to you guys!!

I just don't get it. Even if he's upset or mad (like you are and rightfully so), why won't he just send you your parts back??

Makes no sense to me....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I don't know of anyone off hand that isn't already on here. I'm sure there are a few who have probably chosen to keep it quite like a lot of others. I unfriended him and his mouth piece some time ago so I have no idea what he's been up to on there.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Why the hell did he do this to you guys!!

I just don't get it. Even if he's upset or mad (like you are and rightfully so), why won't he just send you your parts back??

Makes no sense to me....
    Because he's a fawking crook Steve. That's what thieves do, they steal shitte. Fortunately I was one of the lucky ones for some reason and the only thing I can think of for getting my parts back is because of my profession? Because he sure as hell didn't care to get anyone else's stuff or money back to them.
    Last edited by bkm; 05-13-2017 at 11:55 AM.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    "His mouth piece"
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Yeah I completely agree.

I'm honestly completely EMBARRASSED to have ever defended this guy as much as I did. I'm usually a good judge of character but this guy totally fooled me.

I was asked to stay out of it and I did. I had hoped he would AT LEAST APOLOGIZE, RETURN A F@#$NG Phone call, or MAKE AN EFFORT TO RETURN PARTS AND/OR MONEY.....but he didn't attempt ANY of these avenues. Oscar was nominated mediator I guess.

Although Milner did exactly what I paid him to do with a two week turnaround three years ago, the ppl he is holding hostage and RIPPING OFF are my friends and when you steal from friends, you steal from me so this guy can eat a bag of DICKS because this is beyond cowardly and pathetic.

Even if, for some reason, he is flat ass broke and can't even afford to ship back to ppl, then he should have asked somebody for a loan or asked these guys to pay the shipping to get their stuff back.....yeah it's more nonsense but if I got a thousand dollar shock and it's gonna cost me twenty bux to get it back from that broke dick head, I'd gladly shell it out to get SOMETHING of mine back.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Yeah I completely agree.

I'm honestly completely EMBARRASSED to have ever defended this guy as much as I did. I'm usually a good judge of character but this guy totally fooled me.

I was asked to stay out of it and I did. I had hoped he would AT LEAST APOLOGIZE, RETURN A F@#$NG Phone call, or MAKE AN EFFORT TO RETURN PARTS AND/OR MONEY.....but he didn't attempt ANY of these avenues. Oscar was nominated mediator I guess.

Although Milner did exactly what I paid him to do with a two week turnaround three years ago, the ppl he is holding hostage and RIPPING OFF are my friends and when you steal from friends, you steal from me so this guy can eat a bag of DICKS because this is beyond cowardly and pathetic.

Even if, for some reason, he is flat ass broke and can't even afford to ship back to ppl, then he should have asked somebody for a loan or asked these guys to pay the shipping to get their stuff back.....yeah it's more nonsense but if I got a thousand dollar shock and it's gonna cost me twenty bux to get it back from that broke dick head, I'd gladly shell it out to get SOMETHING of mine back.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    This is my sentiments exactly.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //