//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Attention all Milner Brown Clients

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dabody69 View Post
    Well i guess I'm late to the party, I sent him money and my Tecate 3 shock, all kinds of excuses, double shifts, waiting on parts, blah blah blah, he also told me he is going thru a divorce and didnt want his wife's lawyer to see his paypal acct and asked if I would send the money to his friends acct, which I did, unknowingly of course, so please count me in as one of the people he has swindled, not sure what to do now, I don't come on here all the time so I didnt see the post about this, I can't even find a good T3 shock, its not like it was a 250r shock which are a dime a dozen, he hasnt responded to me since June 5th, now I know why.
    Do the world a favor and contact PayPal with your story. At that point they may freeze his buddies account and maybe even be able to pleasure him to force Milner to ship your parts back. People who help other people steal are thieves too. If you want help with it PM me, it would be my pleasure to assist.

--
    Who's pay pal did it go to?
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    At that point they may freeze his buddies account and maybe even be able to pleasure him to force Milner to ship your parts back. People who help other people steal are thieves too.
    I hear that form of interrogation works really well. They're gonna BEAT the money outta him.
    82 250r
    83 Big Red
    85 Auto-x
    If you've done business with me please leave me feedback
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ght=Bren_downe

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren_downe View Post
    I hear that form of interrogation works really well. They're gonna BEAT the money outta him.
    LOL! I've tried everything else! Freaking spell check...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Who's pay pal did it go to?
    Best question yet Dabody?
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--

Sic Racing Business Review (Milner Brown)

To those seeking a real life example concerning Milner Brown of Sic racing in Arizona, I have created the timeline below outlining factual dates/monies exchanged. This is in no way to be defamatory. Rather, this is to inform those that have their property with this individual or are on the fence about using Sic racing services. I want to thank those of you who have helped me behind the scenes, you know how much time I have invested in this debacle and what I am going through personally which makes this even more important to share. You guys know who you are and will forever be aces in my book. Also, a personal thank you to Rob Selvy for allowing me to post this on his FB page and who has enough sh!t stacked on his plate to choke a donkey but is briefly pushing it aside to assemble these shocks because, well, that’s the kind of guy he is. Thanks Rob!

1. Initial purchase of works triple rate shocks (March 30th 2016)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	244955

2. I contact Milner Brown asking if the shocks can be rebuilt and valved for my weight and riding style. I also asked that the springs be powder coated black/yellow and shock bodies anodized black. Milner said all labor could be done for $190.00 which included any parts that needed to be replaced. My original need date was Little Sahara Oklahoma trip October 2016.
    3. Shocks received by Milner April 13th 2016 and Pre-Payment made for Shock Work (May 9th 2016)

Name:	Picture2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	244956Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture3.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	244957

4. I contacted Milner Brown October 2016 to see if shocks were complete and he said they were not due to family issues. Respectful of the issue, I didn’t contact Milner Brown again until January 2017 asking if the shocks were still in work and Milner said that he was currently working on them. I told him that I was going on another ride in early March and would need the shocks by then. Milner agreed that this wouldn’t be a problem.
    5. March approached and I text to inquire about progress. Milner states that his powder coating equipment is down and his local, Arizona PC Company is 8 weeks behind. We decide to have him ship the springs, bodies, piggy backs, etc. to my local PC Company, Gateway powder in St. Louis.
    6. Milner shipped the works triple rate shock pieces to Gateway Powder coating February 27th 2017.

Name:	Picture4.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	244958
    7. Photo showing works triple rate shock pieces at Gateway PC on March 2nd 2017

Name:	Picture5.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	244959
    8. I pay for shock spring PC and body/piggy Cerakote March 27th 2017

Name:	Picture6.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	244960
    9. I ship the completed shock spring PC and Body Cerakote March 29th 2017 to Milner Brown for final assembly. At this time I am told that the shocks could be “knocked out” in a weekend

Name:	Picture7.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	244961
    10. This is how the shocks were received on my doorstep June 23rd 2017. I didn’t find out they had even shipped from Milner. A friend of mine inquired with another individual who had said Milner had shipped them. In fairness, I didn’t care how they arrived. At this point I was tired and frustrated. All I wanted was my property back from being gone for 1 year and 2 months.

Name:	Picture8.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	107.4 KB 
ID:	244962
    Last edited by yaegerb; 07-13-2017 at 12:51 AM.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

Onetrackmind is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Man...I feel EXTREMELY lucky! I think I may just be the ONLY guy to get his shock back from Milner in one piece...

I will say that it took a LOT longer than I expected (six to seven months), but I wasn't in a hurry as my rebuild went really slow anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Any update on this? just curious on how the legal action is moving along.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Not legal, but funny as all heck. Here is a photo of the letter he sent back with my buddy's stuff after he threatened to charge him with theft over $5,000.

Name:	Milner 016.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	2.97 MB 
ID:	245771

Note that he claims to have removed all the parts and put the old oil back into the forks (That he saved for 4 months?) He also claims he didn't touch the shock, which is true, as it arrived back in the same wrapper it was shipped in. Thing is he claimed earlier that it was totally done with the latest GP specs and just needed a spring. Oh, and the spring he claims arrived just before the threatening email, well he told me he had it weeks earlier.

Oh, and that paypal address request? He was sent it a half dozen times and never replied. That's why he no longer has a paypal account.

I guess we'll sit back and wait for Oscar to defend this latest proof of Milners bullsh*tery as we all know that Milner hasn't got the nut sack to defend his actions.

--
    Hey Milner! I see your visiting us tonight. How's the collection agency thing going? Hope they aren't causing you too much of a hassle.

--
    AHHH HAH!!!!!! Just saw this prior post:

When all this crap started to culminate, Milner said in a post/text/email SOMEWHERE that it would "be his last Thanksgiving" with his wife.

I thought - Ahhh this makes sense!!, I told him I understood as I was a wreck when I lost my wife, and he responded, - "I'm trying to figure out/understand your message, but, all is well here??!! - I don't understand" and I didn't follow through.

He had already sent me my parts for my forks and I had had zero issues with him. So, at one point or another, I merely shared my experience which was positive.

Son of a beyatch!! - Why would he do this? What does he gain? We all have friends everywhere!! He's only hurting himself...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Well Steve, I've read that crazy people don't know they're crazy. It probably works the same for deadbeat azzholes.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //