//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 86 Tecate.... Finally

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 350xtrike.rider View Post
    Next order of business is to rebuild the motor.
    I may have some NOS crank bearings.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    Looky what I made! Greg at ORI helped me out with some missing powervalve pieces, bearings and seals!
    Some fresh PJ1 Fast Black (good stuff right there.) super excited with how it turned out!
    Next I need front and rear brake calipers, everything behind the carb, shock, silencer, front forks, and headlight and I'll be back in business!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg  

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    I'm going to see a guy that has a lot of 84, 85, and 86 parts in a day or so. I'll see what 86 parts he has and let you know but don't expect any 86 parts to be cheap.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    I'm going to see a guy that has a lot of 84, 85, and 86 parts in a day or so. I'll see what 86 parts he has and let you know but don't expect any 86 parts to be cheap.
    That would be awesome!

--

Do you need a seat or front fender?

--

Do you need a seat or front fender?
    My fender is faded and seat foam is ripped so for the right price yeah...

--
    My fender is faded and seat foam is ripped so for the right price yeah...
    Fender ....... $275.00
    Seat .......... $425.00

Like I said below.

....don't expect any 86 parts to be cheap.

--
    Yeah I know, I'll stick to a wet sand and new seat cover lol

So I attempted to start it for the first time today but I guess the spark is to weak... Thought I might be able to get away with it but guess not Got a couple other stators to try tomorrow...

--
    He might have a cd box and a rear fender stay also. maybe around 140.00 for the fender stay.

--
    I made a homemade fender bracket thanks though.
    And I put my other stator in today and it fired right up, I need some specs for tuning my 38mm mikuni to the stock bore... I'd like to run the 38 for more top end.

--
    I made a homemade fender bracket thanks though.
    And I put my other stator in today and it fired right up, I need some specs for tuning my 38mm mikuni to the stock bore... I'd like to run the 38 for more top end.
    You have an 86 Tecate and you want MORE top end?

What pipe and silencer do you have?

Whatever you do, start with rich jetting so you don't seize it.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //