//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trike fest 2017

--

Trike fest 2017

Hope to see some familiar faces this year..got a lot of parts to sell will list when I get 10 post.

--
    3rd year in a row for us. I hear the night riding has changed..I wonder about the barrel races and shoe bra tree trips?

--
    It's about time you got on here.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    Hey tony me and my son plan on going we will be camping with Jim and Kevin look forward to seeing you

--
    I will try to make it Trikefest Too ! Can anybody tell me when they would have the parade through town ?? looks like a lot of Fun and I would probably only make it there for one day. I have a 250 Big Red and original ATC trailer I would like to bring. Is there somewhere I can find an outline of events there ??Thanks for any info ?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by VaBeachBigRed View Post
    I will try to make it Trikefest Too ! Can anybody tell me when they would have the parade through town ?? looks like a lot of Fun and I would probably only make it there for one day. I have a 250 Big Red and original ATC trailer I would like to bring. Is there somewhere I can find an outline of events there ??Thanks for any info ?
    Billy is the head honcho at 3WW and TrikeFest. He mostly puts out a schedule of events. Times are all approximate and weather permitting. Here's a rough idea.

Thursday 6/22 - Devils' Backbone Hill Climb. MX sign-up.
    ** Group picture TBD **
    Friday 6/23 - MX tech inspection begins at 10am, Riders meeting at noon, 13 MX races. Drag race sign up immediately following.
    Saturday 6/24 - Drag racing at noon. Awards ceremony around dusk.

As for the parade, I haven't heard anything about it for this year. It has happened a couple times, but it involves the town police, fire dept, etc so there is no guarantee.

There is also a chalkboard at the office and someone will take a dry erase board for near the shower / restrooms. One of us will keep those up to date with times, announcements, etc. Keep an eye out for them. There is also mostly a person riding around the camping area with a bullhorn to let people know when events are starting.

--
    Hi Keister -- Thanks for the info on Trikefest. Never been and trying to decide when to go. I can probably only make one day. Looking forward to it though !! See Ya there !!

--
    Hi and welcome. I would like to hear some stories of Trikefest if your willing to share. I want to go, but this year is out for me. Hopefully next year, I can make it.
    Some hay wire and a zip tie will fix that!

--
    Looking forward to my wife and I going to first trike fest event. Hope to meet some of you fellow trike folks! I have been waiting to go to one of these for years.
    1986 ATC 250R (Vintage Racer? under the knife)
    1986 ATC 350X Rider
    1985 ATC 250R (Bone stock survivor)
    1981 ATC 250R (Bone stock survivor)

Eddy is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    Might sound like a dumb question
    But where is trike fest ?

--
    Haspin Acres Off-Road Park near Laurel, Indiana. June 22-24.
    Last edited by Dutch; 06-05-2017 at 06:50 PM.

--
    Trikefest is one my favorite things to attend. I look forward to it all year. The events are great and the people are bar none the funnest group of people. I've got tons of stories. Look me up I'll be there. Hope you make it

--
    It's my vacation now ..wife gets one to her family ..I take us all to Trike fest lol..got a lot of b parts to sell see yall soon

--
    I actually bought a 86 350x that had been in my buddy's barn since 96 on my way to my first trikefest..Jimmy Chrome helped me get it going ..no brakes shot bearings..it was a hell of a first time

--
    Looking forward to it too!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //