//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 250R front end

--

250R front end

I just got word that I can get what's supposed to be the entire front end off of a first gen 250R. I thought great! that would be perfect for the suspended 185 that I want to build someday. Any one know what it would take to put it on a 1980 ATC185 frame? Even if it's not really feasible, I'm still going to pick it up. I was told that I could have it, but Ii could give $50 for it so I don't know if it's free on $50. My thinking is that the more complete it is, the more it's worth.

--
    A quick glance at Partzilla says that the races for the ball bearings in the stem are the same as the first gen 200X. I'm hoping that it will work with the stem adapter that Ol Deuce makes. I guess I'll see some day.

--
    Well I picked up the front end today. Even if it doesn't work for my suspended project, I didn't get hurt. I gave $50 for it and it looks to be fairly complete. The tire even still has air in it so I think it's ok. I got it from glamy's buddy, loganm (easy now, I'm just poking fun). Since I this project is so far in the future that I don't even have an idea on when I'm going to start the work, I think this thread's about done.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	014.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	2.60 MB 
ID:	243427Click image for larger version. 

Name:	015.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	243428Click image for larger version. 

Name:	016.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	243429Click image for larger version. 

Name:	017.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	243430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	018.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	243431Click image for larger version. 

Name:	019.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	2.31 MB 
ID:	243432 I know it's not perfect, but for the price, I'm VERY happy.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    As long as he didn't try to put rings in it you should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    He told me that he's putting inverts on it, although he wouldn't let me see it. He still didn't mention whether or not he got it running or if he put a silencer on it.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //