//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Just bought a three wheeler!

--

Just bought a three wheeler!

Hey y'all. I have ridden a lot of three wheelers before but I haven't ever owned one. That changed today! I bought a 1983 Honda 200 (I'm not familiar with the letter codes, x, s, e, but I know it's a 200!) it runs great. Just missing a headlight. The plastics are in fair condition, the seat is like new! It even has the origins tool kit under the seat. The coolest part (to me) is when I opened the toolbox I found an original owners manual and what looks like a sales brochure from when it was new! It came with a nearly complete parts bike. Another 200 with an engine, frame, seat, and other little goofy parts I may need in the future. The guy only wanted $300 for everything so I jumped on it! I'm posting from a phone so I will try to post pictures with the thread. I'm happy to be a member here guys! Nice to meet y'all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7506.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	2.24 MB 
ID:	243191   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7505.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	2.13 MB 
ID:	243192   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7504.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	243193  

--
    Nice score for $300.00.
    Great seeing the old paperwork from back in the day.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Since I have a spare engine, I would like to rebuild it. Does anybody make a rebuild kit? I searched "Honda atc parts" in google and all that came up was a bunch of ebay auctions for used parts. Are there reproduction parts available for this machine?

--
    why do you want to rebuild it

--
    It's a spare engine that doesn't run. That's what I was told anyway. I'd like to rebuild it so I have a spare engine that runs just in case

--
    There really is no such thing as a "kit". You buy the parts separately. Some parts can be purchased together such as a Wiseco piston comes with rings, circlips, and a wristpin. A few, still a long way from a complete kit.

--
    That is a Great deal for $300 !! Cool that it had manual and brochure too !

--
    That is really a great score for the price. I like the rack too, wish my ATC185S came with one.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //