//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 84 250r

--

84 250r

Guys thanks for the help on the site over the months to get my 250r up and running with great advice. Brought wife a few bits and pieces from eBay but well worth it!
    Below is when I brought it to what it looks like now!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2245.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	2.53 MB 
ID:	243243
    Now with new DG exhaust, muffler and grab bar, rebuilt the rear brakes, oem taillight, maier rear fender, Uni filter, new reeds, oem coil, new cables, oem clutch lever with park brake, 350x headlight, changed the stator, carb rebuilt kit. I have new seat cover and decals. Will paint the tank at the panel ship when I have time too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Looks good, man. I'd still recommend getting rid of the rear Kendas if they're as awful as the Carlisle Trail Pros. Since I have no experience with the Kendas, Im giving them the benefit of the doubt.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    Looks good, man. I'd still recommend getting rid of the rear Kendas if they're as awful as the Carlisle Trail Pros. Since I have no experience with the Kendas, Im giving them the benefit of the doubt.
    Yeah buddy I'll have to get a new set soon, I'll have to see what the bike shop has.

oldoo is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Hey mate Nice 250r! Good to see a other aussies on this forum. Where abouts are you from?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoo View Post
    Hey mate Nice 250r! Good to see a other aussies on this forum. Where abouts are you from?
    Oldoo Iam from Perth, where are you from?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoo View Post
    Just got the seat recovered, oem black fork gators from eBay and full rebuild! Lots of money into it but I don't care ha ha ha

--
    get somthing like itp holeshots somthing with a flatter profile, looks really good tho!
    73 atc 70
    84 ytm 200ern
    79 atc 70
    ytm 225 dr
    atc 90
    80 atc 110
    klt 250A
    84 atc 200es
    85 atc 250es

gone but not forgotten restored 82 atc 70

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jakep53 View Post
    get somthing like itp holeshots somthing with a flatter profile, looks really good tho!
    Jake just ordered the seat cover from pit seat covers on eBay, looks pretty good. I'll put it on on the weekend.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //