//ArrowChat Code
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Thursday

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Helopilots View Post
    Dunlap, you weren't involved in my builds because you stated that your time was being wasted answering emails from people who didn't have an undisclosed amount of cash in hand and ready to buy your product. The FB reference is one of a guy who reiterated your wishes that no person waste your time with questions; just purchase your product and that's it. I asked what made your time more valuable than anyone else's. You became unhinged with rhetoric of being in business for 30 years, blah blah, no time to return calls or answer emails, blah blah. and made some stupid thing about online flight schools or how can someone answer questions about flying through an email. Coincidentally, there are several online programs that handle that by the way. And, those instructors are more than happy to answer questions...free of charge.

Your attitude toward potential customers on FB was a complete disregard for what I believe the trike community is and the people who truly enjoy the sport. As I stated on FB, I cannot testify to your product. Sounds like I never will. I'm lead to believe that a business exists for three reasons: to provide a superior product or service, growth, and profitability. You seem to have none of those. So, to simply be in business for 30 years is not a reflection of success, but a practice of one's hobby.

Here on 3WW's Trikefest thread, you stated in the most friendly way that you will be available to work on people's trikes and give advice for free. Knowing who you really are, am I supposed to provide a coupon or something for this service? Am I to graciously approach you with gifts in hand and ask humbly for your thoughts? How about you drop the holier than thou attitude, shake my hand like a man, talk about the machine that has brought a ton of people together, and stop being, like previously stated, a pretentious prick?

Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you understood what I said, that's a problem with only communicating on the internet, one person takes it one way another take it another way. I believe the first part is either about the axles or my fenders, in which I asked people if you are not ready to buy these products now don't email for a quote because the prices change in shipping and it takes time to give out quotes if your not ready to buy. My wife works a full time job, in fact works at least 2 hours over time everyday so when she does get home then she does the shipping and quotes for shipping, which 9 out of 10 don't buy. So since this is my business and it's just me and my wife doing what took another company I worked for 10 people to do the same amount of work time control is very important so I only answer the phones 3 hours a day. Both on these reasons get rid of most of the looie lues. I do answer every e-mail, answer every FB message and answer every call everyday I'm here. It is my business and that's the way I run, have for 30 years.

Now as far as the flight school I believe that was about my web site or just trying to answer every question about every kit I offer. Most of the time I ask that you call me because I can give more and better answers on the phones so all this helps the customer get what he really needs. Most customers start out wanting the biggest baddest engine I have, but they can't afford it and it's not really what they need. Now this is how I have answered questions like this since the internet. I never learned to type so it takes a lot of time, my grammar isn't good and I don't spell check everything, so it's very time consuming. Bottom line is I'm always behind on work, this is my business and it works for me. I'm not for everyone, I send customers to other builders all the time or I just have to turn down work because I don't like the pressure of having too much work. This year I have to miss all the races I wanted to go to and Trike Fest which really makes me mad, but it's customers first.

So you read what I said before and this is what I still say, like it or not that's the way it is.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you understood what I said, that's a problem with only communicating on the internet, one person takes it one way another take it another way. I believe the first part is either about the axles or my fenders, in which I asked people if you are not ready to buy these products now don't email for a quote because the prices change in shipping and it takes time to give out quotes if your not ready to buy. My wife works a full time job, in fact works at least 2 hours over time everyday so when she does get home then she does the shipping and quotes for shipping, which 9 out of 10 don't buy. So since this is my business and it's just me and my wife doing what took another company I worked for 10 people to do the same amount of work time control is very important so I only answer the phones 3 hours a day. Both on these reasons get rid of most of the looie lues. I do answer every e-mail, answer every FB message and answer every call everyday I'm here. It is my business and that's the way I run, have for 30 years.

Now as far as the flight school I believe that was about my web site or just trying to answer every question about every kit I offer. Most of the time I ask that you call me because I can give more and better answers on the phones so all this helps the customer get what he really needs. Most customers start out wanting the biggest baddest engine I have, but they can't afford it and it's not really what they need. Now this is how I have answered questions like this since the internet. I never learned to type so it takes a lot of time, my grammar isn't good and I don't spell check everything, so it's very time consuming. Bottom line is I'm always behind on work, this is my business and it works for me. I'm not for everyone, I send customers to other builders all the time or I just have to turn down work because I don't like the pressure of having too much work. This year I have to miss all the races I wanted to go to and Trike Fest which really makes me mad, but it's customers first.

So you read what I said before and this is what I still say, like it or not that's the way it is.
    Thank you for explaining the workings of your business, but I'm only talking about the way you treat others. I feel that if you wanted my advice on how to better run your business, you'd ask for it.

I looked through past posts on 3WW and most turn out the same way...just like this one has. They all have a common factor; your attitude. I believe an ounce of respect yields a pound of admiration. You have an audience on 3WW and FB. Making posts about your business, our sport, and the gratitude that you have of both would go a long way and make you much more of a respected figure and representative of where the sport has come from and the people who carried it through today. I just can't understand how anyone could seemingly waste that opportunity.

I may be banging my head against the proverbial brick wall here, but "like it or not that's the way it is" is the reason why you have 30 years of Groundhog Day in life and business and hijacked blogs and posts attesting to your character.
    '87 ATC 250SX
    '86 ATC 350X
    A bunch of stuff-n-stuff

--
    Thank you for explaining the workings of your business, but I'm only talking about the way you treat others. I feel that if you wanted my advice on how to better run your business, you'd ask for it.

I looked through past posts on 3WW and most turn out the same way...just like this one has. They all have a common factor; your attitude. I believe an ounce of respect yields a pound of admiration. You have an audience on 3WW and FB. Making posts about your business, our sport, and the gratitude that you have of both would go a long way and make you much more of a respected figure and representative of where the sport has come from and the people who carried it through today. I just can't understand how anyone could seemingly waste that opportunity.

I may be banging my head against the proverbial brick wall here, but "like it or not that's the way it is" is the reason why you have 30 years of Groundhog Day in life and business and hijacked blogs and posts attesting to your character.
    You are right it's Groundhog Day on here every time I post on here, same old thing, I get the same hand full of people telling their stories how I did this or that and they don't tell the truth, so I tell them the truth with the facts. Then they can't handle that so they start with something else. They keep doing the same thing and they get the same thing back. It never stays on the post it's always something else. Since you have read all the posts then you should be able to see it. Same old thing time after time. And so if I'm going to get it I dish it out even harder, but people hate it when they can't get anything to stick, it's lie after lie. Right now this and every other post has nothing to do with my post does it. What did I say in my post that warrented someone coming on here and try to bad mouth me. Show me how I start it. We know how it always ends, but show me where I post something that takes a shot at someone to get them to come on here, there isn't anything.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    These people aren't stupid Mickey and many of us don't appreciate being called liars. All of our respective reputations precede us and you're just making yourself look (even more) silly by accusing the rest of us of being liars. You deal with this same stuff on the Bookface and every other forum you frequent as well, so don't try to dump on this site and its members as being the problem when in actuality it is you. You are the common denominator every time as I've already said.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    You are right it's Groundhog Day on here every time I post on here, same old thing, I get the same hand full of people telling their stories how I did this or that and they don't tell the truth, so I tell them the truth with the facts. Then they can't handle that so they start with something else. They keep doing the same thing and they get the same thing back. It never stays on the post it's always something else. Since you have read all the posts then you should be able to see it. Same old thing time after time. And so if I'm going to get it I dish it out even harder, but people hate it when they can't get anything to stick, it's lie after lie. Right now this and every other post has nothing to do with my post does it. What did I say in my post that warrented someone coming on here and try to bad mouth me. Show me how I start it. We know how it always ends, but show me where I post something that takes a shot at someone to get them to come on here, there isn't anything.
    You're correct about the derailment of your posts. I see it in those that I've read. This post started out as a very interesting read. I've never seen a modern pic of a Tiger and I know nothing about the bike. I clicked on the link you provided, did a little reading, and even went back over the pics you included to try and pick out the things you noted. It was very interesting and I'd like to learn more about Tiger.

But, then....then I continued to read the posts that followed. Wow, what a crapshow!

Using this thread as an example, you started it just fine. It's how you continued it that gets you where you are today. I happen to think that your character is challenged and you've not successfully defended yourself. Like our first interaction, you've acted the same everywhere you go. I wish I knew more about your product and maybe I could defend you there, but I know nothing about it.

You're definitely a sour guy with a chip on your shoulder, no doubt. I would suggest rather than starting a new thread with hopes that it will go in your favor, go back through some of the old stuff and pick out maybe a time or two that you were wrong. Not so much in the sense of facts about whatever pipe or swidget you placed, fixed, or tuned, but in the way you carry yourself while interacting.

That's my two cent answer to how you can better start a thread. If you and I end up at the same TrikeFest some year down the road, yes, I will approach you with the same optimism I give anyone that I meet for the first time in person. I'll not bow or actively seek your approval, but I will treat you like a man should be treated until I'm given reason to do otherwise. I say that I will approach you because you stated in a thread back and forth with Fabio that you noticed him sitting and not coming to you for an intro. Well, I tend to purposefully place myself in the face of adversity. Not to provoke, but to show how confident I am in character.

It's pretty tragic that men these days lack the character and moral fortitude of those of the past. I thought a species were supposed to weed out the weak and leave only the strong. But, these days men who lack testicular fortitude are praised as heroes....I just don't get it. But, I digress from the subject.
    '87 ATC 250SX
    '86 ATC 350X
    A bunch of stuff-n-stuff

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    These people aren't stupid Mickey and many of us don't appreciate being called liars. All of our respective reputations precede us and you're just making yourself look (even more) silly by accusing the rest of us of being liars. You deal with this same stuff on the Bookface and every other forum you frequent as well, so don't try to dump on this site and its members as being the problem when in actuality it is you. You are the common denominator every time as I've already said.
    No you are right I don't think there has been as much lying from you, you are just a hater that can't stay off my post, you always have to get in here and try to stir up BS. for no reason, so you are just one of the common denominators, then the rest dog pile on. Just stay out of my posts unless it has something to do with you personally. Can you do that, no. You think this is your site and you have to be the top dog, but if someone has a little more fame or what ever you can't handle that. I don't know how much the dope you smoke has to do with it, but if you just stop following me around you wouldn't have a problem with me. Get a life, worry about your self!

--
    You're correct about the derailment of your posts. I see it in those that I've read. This post started out as a very interesting read. I've never seen a modern pic of a Tiger and I know nothing about the bike. I clicked on the link you provided, did a little reading, and even went back over the pics you included to try and pick out the things you noted. It was very interesting and I'd like to learn more about Tiger.

But, then....then I continued to read the posts that followed. Wow, what a crapshow!

Using this thread as an example, you started it just fine. It's how you continued it that gets you where you are today. I happen to think that your character is challenged and you've not successfully defended yourself. Like our first interaction, you've acted the same everywhere you go. I wish I knew more about your product and maybe I could defend you there, but I know nothing about it.

You're definitely a sour guy with a chip on your shoulder, no doubt. I would suggest rather than starting a new thread with hopes that it will go in your favor, go back through some of the old stuff and pick out maybe a time or two that you were wrong. Not so much in the sense of facts about whatever pipe or swidget you placed, fixed, or tuned, but in the way you carry yourself while interacting.

That's my two cent answer to how you can better start a thread. If you and I end up at the same TrikeFest some year down the road, yes, I will approach you with the same optimism I give anyone that I meet for the first time in person. I'll not bow or actively seek your approval, but I will treat you like a man should be treated until I'm given reason to do otherwise. I say that I will approach you because you stated in a thread back and forth with Fabio that you noticed him sitting and not coming to you for an intro. Well, I tend to purposefully place myself in the face of adversity. Not to provoke, but to show how confident I am in character.

It's pretty tragic that men these days lack the character and moral fortitude of those of the past. I thought a species were supposed to weed out the weak and leave only the strong. But, these days men who lack testicular fortitude are praised as heroes....I just don't get it. But, I digress from the subject.
    You are right, my threads start out good, but then what happens, the haters, liars jump in where they have no business at all, and that's what happens 100% of the time. Do I come back harsh, yes I do. I'm not going to sit back and listen to the BS. I put those that need in their place with the truth. I say what I mean and mean what I say. That's my personality and it isn't going to change, I fight for my rights. If every post you did had people come on for no reason and started with you, you would do the same after years of them doing this. I will defend myself, I will tell the truth, that's the way it's been and always will be. Some of these guys don't have a life, a few get kicked off here over the years for what they do, so it's just a small group and they are going to keep doing it.

--
    After reading this for the past 15 minutes I've concluded the following:

Helopilot is a hell of a judge of character

Fabio is the one and only person on the planet to have sufferered permanent brain damage from THC exposure

Mickey D is the show! S**t show that is! I forgot why he doesn't have a Star beside his name on this site. Oh wait! Now I remember! He got all bent out of shape one day, took his ball and voed to never return to 3WW. Unfortunately he didn't keep his word. Perhaps his rash behavior has something to do with substance abuse? Glass houses...

--
    You are right, my threads start out good, but then what happens, the haters, liars jump in where they have no business at all, and that's what happens 100% of the time. Do I come back harsh, yes I do. I'm not going to sit back and listen to the BS. I put those that need in their place with the truth. I say what I mean and mean what I say. That's my personality and it isn't going to change, I fight for my rights. If every post you did had people come on for no reason and started with you, you would do the same after years of them doing this. I will defend myself, I will tell the truth, that's the way it's been and always will be. Some of these guys don't have a life, a few get kicked off here over the years for what they do, so it's just a small group and they are going to keep doing it.
    Well, Mickey D., judging by the above reply, you have the "it's not me, it's everyone else" syndrome. You've replied to what I thought was a open door, if you will, to admit to just a smidge of fault in why people hate, lie, BS, blah blah, as you put it. You can't even squash that massive ego for five seconds and bring a rational conversation to the table. You just can't help yourself with calling everyone who disagrees with you a liar, hater, whatever. Therefore, you engage in further irrational thinking in order to justify blaming others. In criminal psychology, you're called a mythomaniac with aggressive tendencies. You blame everyone but yourself and, when backed into a corner, become aggressive. If you were a case file on my desk, you'd be an easy read. Very typical and predictable. You were absolutely correct with your statement, "I say what I mean and mean what I say. That's my personality and it isn't going to change..." The sad thing is that you have no desire whatsoever to attempt to rebuild your character. In the opening statement to this thread, you mentioned being humbled. A pathological individual would say that hoping the audience would be drawn to him, rather than the subject...which was the Tiger. Is that true in this case? I believe so. Based on your conduct through the rest of this thread, it's always been about you. Not the Tiger machines.
    I'm out, man. You're on your own. Well, not that it matters to you.
    '87 ATC 250SX
    '86 ATC 350X
    A bunch of stuff-n-stuff

--
    Well, Mickey D., judging by the above reply, you have the "it's not me, it's everyone else" syndrome. You've replied to what I thought was a open door, if you will, to admit to just a smidge of fault in why people hate, lie, BS, blah blah, as you put it. You can't even squash that massive ego for five seconds and bring a rational conversation to the table. You just can't help yourself with calling everyone who disagrees with you a liar, hater, whatever. Therefore, you engage in further irrational thinking in order to justify blaming others. In criminal psychology, you're called a mythomaniac with aggressive tendencies. You blame everyone but yourself and, when backed into a corner, become aggressive. If you were a case file on my desk, you'd be an easy read. Very typical and predictable. You were absolutely correct with your statement, "I say what I mean and mean what I say. That's my personality and it isn't going to change..." The sad thing is that you have no desire whatsoever to attempt to rebuild your character. In the opening statement to this thread, you mentioned being humbled. A pathological individual would say that hoping the audience would be drawn to him, rather than the subject...which was the Tiger. Is that true in this case? I believe so. Based on your conduct through the rest of this thread, it's always been about you. Not the Tiger machines.
    I'm out, man. You're on your own. Well, not that it matters to you.
    Thank you doctor Phil. lol The only thing you don't understand is for every one guy that gets on here for no other reason other then to lie about me, to put me down and to hate on me tell me how to run my business and to tell me what I should or shouldn't do there are 2 or 3 sending me messages like this morning saying "I've been reading the Tiger thread and I just want you to know I support you and appreciate your posts. I don't see you as the aggressor here. This site has a gang of jerks who apparently run the site or are good friends with those who do, and they derail threads with their anger and stupidity." They see it, they are the majority. Did they teach you that when you judge others and point fingers at someone for no good reason that you might just need to look at your self? It's a hard thing to have to look at your own self. I have over came drugs and alcohol for 30 years now, to do that you have to work the 12 steps and keep working them, plus I'm a born again Christian that knows why people attack them. So all you words mean nothing to me, they are just mans opinions not Gods. He teaches me how to deal with all this hate and lies, ROMANS 8:31, What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? That's what it comes down to. And as you may have read on here, when I'm wrong I admit it right away. That's how I live and am able to stand up to you all that think your so smart. You are not smarter then Jesus my Lord. And yes it's Sunday so I get to preach a little.

--
    This site has a gang of jerks who apparently run the site or are good friends with those who do, and they derail threads with their anger and stupidity.
    Um, flash back sir. You were the one that got all bent out of shape over being told your Seahawk post was in the wrong section ask Billy to take your Star off the fridge door and delete every post you'd ever made on here. You'll recall I even sent you a sincere farewell email at the time ( I was pulling for the Hawks that year too!)

But then you came back, seemingly to promote your business interests and caress your ego and when things started to heat up again you began to generalize about the people on here, compare it to Facebook and complain about the site and the members in general. so duh, no sh*t you get ganged up on and called out when you come on here.

I don't have the eloquent words of Helopilots for you, but I can tell you that you strike me as someone who act as shown below when you grace us with your presence.

I'm sure given enough time together we'd have more in common than the Seahawks and three wheelers, but know that I now who you idolize I'd rather not find out what it is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/new...on-Ivanka.html

--
    Thank you doctor Phil. lol The only thing you don't understand is for every one guy that gets on here for no other reason other then to lie about me, to put me down and to hate on me tell me how to run my business and to tell me what I should or shouldn't do there are 2 or 3 sending me messages like this morning saying "I've been reading the Tiger thread and I just want you to know I support you and appreciate your posts. I don't see you as the aggressor here. This site has a gang of jerks who apparently run the site or are good friends with those who do, and they derail threads with their anger and stupidity." They see it, they are the majority. Did they teach you that when you judge others and point fingers at someone for no good reason that you might just need to look at your self? It's a hard thing to have to look at your own self. I have over came drugs and alcohol for 30 years now, to do that you have to work the 12 steps and keep working them, plus I'm a born again Christian that knows why people attack them. So all you words mean nothing to me, they are just mans opinions not Gods. He teaches me how to deal with all this hate and lies, ROMANS 8:31, What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? That's what it comes down to. And as you may have read on here, when I'm wrong I admit it right away. That's how I live and am able to stand up to you all that think your so smart. You are not smarter then Jesus my Lord. And yes it's Sunday so I get to preach a little.
    https://youtu.be/e3fwM9apK9I?list=PL...nhx_rnIeEAqUkY
    '87 ATC 250SX
    '86 ATC 350X
    A bunch of stuff-n-stuff

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Tiger Thursday

Mickey you are so fake it's not even worth a decent reply. You will always have your "Johnny come lately" fans who think you're being picked on and buy your BS, but the truth is anyone who knows you knows exactly who you are. You can't hide that. It doesn't matter how you place your words on here, most of us here figured you out a long time ago. That's why you do so much better on Fakebook. Most people buy other people's horse shite in that cesspool. You will never be king shite on this forum and that goes up your arse sooo hard, you are perturbed that we have a group who isn't going to buy your crap. If you view me as having more clout than you on this forum then it shows what your thoughts are. You had everyone Mickey. You had your little star next to your name and all the attention, it was all yours, then you lost it. You lost it by being yourself and showing us all who you are, and it's all archived and continuing on to this day. I haven't even posted that much in this thread because you have become absolutely exemplary at making yourself look terrible. You can't even help it anymore, it's great!

Yes, I absolutely have a lot of friends at this site. More than I could count. More than you do. Is that a problem for you? Are we having a popularity contest? If we did and I won, would it be OK for me to record your reaction? Do you know how I got those friends Mickey? No, you do not.

We on this forum do not appreciate you continually portraying us as liars and we will not sit here and act like anyone in this situation is a problem aside from you. This is not facebook, we are a tight knit community. We know who you are Mickey Dunlap, and you may fool some new people with your attempt at saving face, but to those who know, to the true enthusiasts, we are well aware of what your jumbled pile of words amounts to. I will thank you to please continue to defend yourself, as I could never portray your uncanny amount of personality defects nearly as well as you can show us all on your own. I am going to tell you again, we are upstanding and good people, we are not liars, we are not jerks, and this site doesn't need your attempts at disparaging it just because we on this site are aware of who you are. If you don't like the site, you don't have to be here, but continuing to disparage us and our forum in a failing attempt to prop your ego will not go unanswered. It never will. We are the nitty gritty here, we are trikes, we know each other, and many of us are close. If your efforts being so strong were intended for the betterment of all, we could all benefit, but until you realize that we're not here to applaud every ghastly thought that crosses your mind, we will have a problem.

For the record I rather liked your original post, and in turn I "liked" it. That was after I had someone with a lower IQ translate it for me, but I liked it just the same. I saw exactly where you had to do it, because you have to every time. When you took a jab at OC, and that's all it was, just a jab, that irked me. I didn't say anything, it's been peaceful and I figured I'd leave sleeping dogs, but someone else brought it up and that was it. That was really classless of you to say anything, again it wasn't a huge thing you said, but even a light jab is something I take issue with when you're talking about what OC was able to accomplish. Building a Tiger in this day and age is a feat, that's big time. Building a frickin FLEET OF TIGERS leaves no room for criticism Mickey, none, so cram it. But you have to slide at least one in there, every time. Not this time and no longer on this forum. It's been nice with you spending so much time over with your virtual friends on the Bookface, you all deserve each other. You don't like us here, we don't like you here... I mean seems like we shouldn't really have an issue going on here to me.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 06-04-2017 at 09:46 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Oh my, you can tell when I said something of truth and fabiodriven can' handle it, he starts writing a book. He seems to think the more he says the more his lie will look true. I didn't bother reading it, I like to keep it short and on point. LOL

Maybe it was the quotes from real members he couldn't handle. "Here we go again...Oh well, keep your head up, and always take the high road (like I know you will). "

--
    No you are right I don't think there has been as much lying from you,
    Oh my, you can tell when I said something of truth and fabiodriven can' handle it, he starts writing a book. He seems to think the more he says the more his lie will look true.
    If you're going to call me a liar, you'd better be ready to back it up. Let's see where I've lied about anything at all. First tell of someone not portraying the truth is the inability to keep their story straight.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //