//ArrowChat Code
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Thursday

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    Oh my, you can tell when I said something of truth and fabiodriven can' handle it, he starts writing a book. He seems to think the more he says the more his lie will look true. I didn't bother reading it, I like to keep it short and on point. LOL

Maybe it was the quotes from real members he couldn't handle. "Here we go again...Oh well, keep your head up, and always take the high road (like I know you will). "
    Dunlap is correct when he states he's telling the truth...every single time. See, truth is a relative term to a pathological individual.

Your quotes from members who adore you are not relative, on the other hand, to any of our conversations on this thread. Even the most evil of dirtbags have fans...Manson, Hitler, Clinton, Dunlap, etc.
    '87 ATC 250SX
    '86 ATC 350X
    A bunch of stuff-n-stuff

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --

Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you understood what I said, that's a problem with only communicating on the internet, one person takes it one way another take it another way.

It's weird how people take things I write on here, not at all the way I mean them.

I can't think of one thing that I have against anyone of you, so my heart is right, you guys have a nice day.

You are absolutely right, therefore I, and I'm sure some others here, offer a sincere apology for misinterpreting your comments below and the hundreds of other comments you have posted about me and some others on here over the years, many of which were deleted when you previously posted that you were leaving and would never come back . I also apologize for thinking you were portentous, pompous, and sanctimonious.

...I know more about what's what then anyone...

I make the choice to keep spanking these few or not.

Your so dumb...

I do more for the 3 wheel world then some punk like you could ever do.

...and to show how wrong you always are...

...the dope you smoke makes you so you can't understand even the simplest things...

It's either the dope, your playing stupid or you are, which is it?

I wouldn't say you were much of a pro ATC racer...

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....

Now for you, you will bow before Him and be judged!

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    I just love these threads. They always prove to be such a well of great entertainment. Mix Dunlap (a man fixated on moments from days past) and a few veteran members (they are an assorted bunch of chocolates) and we have a glorious tire fire sure to titilate the senses.

--
    One needn't do anything but count how many times he referenced himself in the first post of this thread that was supposed to be about a great Tiger collection to see where this was headed....

Those are beautiful Tigers! And whoever built them has something to be very proud of. I've never seen one in person but I'm sure if i ever do I'm gonna need a napkin to keep the drool off of it.

Hate to see these trikes and someone's determination, hard work, and money overshadowed by nitpicking and personal jabs by a know-it-all.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--

clmeue37 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Hi Mickey! In my signature at the bottom of this post I have graciously included a short, but very meaningful (to me) verse from the book of Proverbs. It has adorned my small number of posts on this forum since the last interaction you and I had on here. Just sayin'.
    1980 Honda atc110, 1981 Honda atc110, 1983 Honda atc200e Big Red, 1984 Honda atc200es Big Red, 1984 Honda trx200, 1985 Honda atc200s

Trikefest '15 '16

Before destruction a man's heart is haughty, but humility comes before honor.
    -Proverbs 18:12

clmeue37 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    The way you come across to the members here is very demeaning. They are proud and good people. I'm not the only Christian posting here and I know this because I've had nice and civil conversations about my beliefs with certain individuals at trikefest who will not be named. We are all with sin and I know you know that just as well as I do. My intention with the scripture I quoted was not to beat you down but as a reminder. I see it every time I come on here and use it as a reminder to myself. I can quote much more in relation to my point if needed. You've expressed your Christianity very radically and I'm not asking you to stop. Slow down a little. Relax. We're all in this together. If you see this as a further attack against you then I am truly sorry. I read only a few posts in and we're already calling someone a dumb ass? What taste of Christianity is that putting in people's mouths?

PS: I very strongly dislike private messaging.
    PPS: Those Tigers are bad ass.
    1980 Honda atc110, 1981 Honda atc110, 1983 Honda atc200e Big Red, 1984 Honda atc200es Big Red, 1984 Honda trx200, 1985 Honda atc200s

Trikefest '15 '16

Before destruction a man's heart is haughty, but humility comes before honor.
    -Proverbs 18:12

the tecate kid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I love it. Mickey has his star. You deserve it.
    Been There...Dug That.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Lord have mercy, can we have anything go on in this place without it being a dick swinging contest?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by the tecate kid View Post
    I love it. Mickey has his star. You deserve it.
    It is a true honor only the most deserving get bestowed upon them.

82 250r is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    How do i get one?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 82 250r View Post
    How do i get one?
    You just need to wish for one...

♪♪♪
    When you wish you had a star
    Shows how superficial you are
    Anything you copy paste
    Will come to you
    If a star is in your dream