//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Thursday

--
    Sad! I don't come onto the site much anymore or post up the stuff I have, not that my love for 3 wheelers has died but the constant bickering and negativity. None was ever directed to me but just in this story alone.
    The build of the Tigers by OC was nothing short of amazing! Here was a man that with countless hours (none of you know how many hours he spent) and money invested running down leads on where the 3 wheelers were and then the cost to acquiring them. Once he started the restoration, the cost to have everything redone! The time just to source the parts would have been more than anyone else here would have been willing to spend towards the project. Remembering that the Tiger was a bast@rd 3-wheeler that nobody made aftermarket parts for.
    To top that all off he was building all 4 of the Franks 3 wheelers that I sold him, a custom hand crafted 3-wheeler that was impossible to get parts for. And to top it off a Cagiva!
    Mickey, if everything wasn't the way it was when you had them, there isn't any reason to diminish a man’s work or point out faults for doing the amazing work he did. To the other members here bashing Mickey... What is a matter with you guys? Mickey has been around for a long time and done amazing work! He is one of the guys that has been in this since the beginning and managed to stay with it. He has continued to build and innovate products that have been available to us since the mid 80's. Try getting Curtis Sparks to talk to you a 200X motor, must less waist his time to build one! Most of these guys will look down at you like they have ascended and won't even think of wasting their time talking to you about a 3-wheeler. Mickey has been great in talking to anyone that will ask him a question, he'll entertain building something just to try it, he's tried to put together bulk buys to get people to make what’s not available... So before bashing somebody, are you trying to call someone out to get attention? Or are you doing the best for the machines and the sport you like by running your mouth and causing people to stay off the site????
    '85 Cagiva 200
    '86 Cagiva 500
    '82 ATC 480R
    '83 ATC 250R DG
    '83 Nicholson 185s
    Owned 5 Franks, sold 4, have one left.

--
    Mickey is living off his "Legend" status.Sad thing is the quality of his work.Especially when you rip off a kid who used his own money to pay for the work.No matter who you are people have the right to know the quality of your work.Or the parts you selling.When you flat out deny using cheap parts.The defend it by saying you didn't purchase it at sale price.

--
    Plus he approached the kid and offered to help out Now he will not make it or answer the phone..

--
    Fans of Mickey can find him on Facebook if his treatment here is too harsh. He only comes on here if he's looking to peddle his wares, or promote himself.

--
    That is why he is attending Trikefest.To drum up bussiness and gain popularity.Major hypocrite When it comes to Trikefest.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbore View Post
    Sad! I don't come onto the site much anymore or post up the stuff I have, not that my love for 3 wheelers has died but the constant bickering and negativity. None was ever directed to me but just in this story alone.
    The build of the Tigers by OC was nothing short of amazing! Here was a man that with countless hours (none of you know how many hours he spent) and money invested running down leads on where the 3 wheelers were and then the cost to acquiring them. Once he started the restoration, the cost to have everything redone! The time just to source the parts would have been more than anyone else here would have been willing to spend towards the project. Remembering that the Tiger was a bast@rd 3-wheeler that nobody made aftermarket parts for.
    To top that all off he was building all 4 of the Franks 3 wheelers that I sold him, a custom hand crafted 3-wheeler that was impossible to get parts for. And to top it off a Cagiva!
    Mickey, if everything wasn't the way it was when you had them, there isn't any reason to diminish a man’s work or point out faults for doing the amazing work he did. To the other members here bashing Mickey... What is a matter with you guys? Mickey has been around for a long time and done amazing work! He is one of the guys that has been in this since the beginning and managed to stay with it. He has continued to build and innovate products that have been available to us since the mid 80's. Try getting Curtis Sparks to talk to you a 200X motor, must less waist his time to build one! Most of these guys will look down at you like they have ascended and won't even think of wasting their time talking to you about a 3-wheeler. Mickey has been great in talking to anyone that will ask him a question, he'll entertain building something just to try it, he's tried to put together bulk buys to get people to make what’s not available... So before bashing somebody, are you trying to call someone out to get attention? Or are you doing the best for the machines and the sport you like by running your mouth and causing people to stay off the site????

This is the problem writing things on the net, if you re read what I said some things had been changed, the bike was sold so things got changed, I didn't in any way mean to knock OC in anyway. The 250 the way I understand it from the new owner came with the cyl. and carb that way, not that OC did it. Never the less the new owner is flying me out to OR. to address the small changes and to have a show out there once everything is returned the best we can.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jays375 View Post
    Mickey is living off his "Legend" status.Sad thing is the quality of his work.Especially when you rip off a kid who used his own money to pay for the work.No matter who you are people have the right to know the quality of your work.Or the parts you selling.When you flat out deny using cheap parts.The defend it by saying you didn't purchase it at sale price.
    I did not rip this kid off. I was given a motor that needed a new gear box, it wouldn't have made another lap. The crank was bad along with the clutch basket and many other parts he didn't pay for. I gave him a free carb kit and pipe above the $1000 plus off his motor, and his Dad got mad over nothing so and wouldn't answer me back, so I said we were done, I wasn't going to sponsor someone like that. He also got over $1500 off his motor, but refused to even talk about it which is a big deal. Even customers that pay for their motors can't wait to tell everyone. The only one he told anything about it was me, he called right away telling me how it would blow off any 450r he has rode. Talk about getting ripped off, HA! I lost over $2500!
    Last edited by Mickey Dunlap; 05-28-2017 at 03:09 PM.

--
    Plus he approached the kid and offered to help out Now he will not make it or answer the phone..

No one ever tried calling me! I unfriended them on face book, he has never tried calling, just more of your gossip.

--
    That is why he is attending Trikefest.To drum up bussiness and gain popularity.Major hypocrite When it comes to Trikefest.

Right, I had been asked and asked to show up, so I did. But don't worry, the way my business is I haven't been to any of the races, I haven't even been able to work on my race bikes, I don't think I will make it to the nationals nor Trike Fest, so you don't have to worry about me doing it for business I can't keep up now, and sorry to say it's not 3 wheel work, it's Kawasaki V-Twin work , plus Warriors, 300ex, 400ex ect. ect., all quads. 3 wheeling is some thing I do for fun. I like building faster stuff then we had back in the day.

--
    You approached them at Breezewood.Remember that place?Heard of issues regarding you there..So because you o supposedly donated all is good?The kick start is not right.I saw it.Plus there is a stripped out hole leaking oil.Not gossip,facts.Surely not going out of your way to make good on it.Free exhaust,hope so.Since half of it was right off the boat from Hong Kong.Keep trying to defend yourself.There is more than this case of things being wrong.

--
    This one just makes mad to see a good kid taken advantage of.A kid that is the future of the sport.Fabio will be bummed if you don't make Trikefest.Plus you were such a hit there.lol.Little sarcasm to lighten things up for you.

--
    You approached them at Breezewood.Remember that place?Heard of issues regarding you there..So because you o supposedly donated all is good?The kick start is not right.I saw it.Plus there is a stripped out hole leaking oil.Not gossip,facts.Surely not going out of your way to make good on it.Free exhaust,hope so.Since half of it was right off the boat from Hong Kong.Keep trying to defend yourself.There is more than this case of things being wrong.

You were not here, you do not know what was said between us and you don't know what I did. You don't see me talking about it unless someone wants to bring it up. I'm glad he is gone, I don't deal with people like that. If they want to make up things , go a head. The other day some one said he missed his race, but then I had already see pics hole shoting the first 20 foot off the line over Ditches 250cc kit, so I think it runs pretty good, in fact at the last national on the first lap he was right on Ditch, so he got way more then he paid for. I don't care about the money, just putting the facts out there if someone wants to talk about it. Oh and I'm not saying the kick start spring isn't letting it come back up, and they should have brought it back so I could fix it. I only kicked it half way down on the bench and it worked, so from what he said when it went down all the way it wouldn't return, that's all I know, he wouldn't talk to me so I gave up on him when he acted like that. You can try to do the right thing, but you can't force them to bring it back or to talk to you. So as always you just repeat gossip, and that's not even close to the truth.

--
    This one just makes mad to see a good kid taken advantage of.A kid that is the future of the sport.Fabio will be bummed if you don't make Trikefest.Plus you were such a hit there.lol.Little sarcasm to lighten things up for you.

Well you never know I might just show up for him! LOL

--
    One good thing is people are finding out how it is to deal with you.You can tell building trike engines is fun.Because there seems to be a lack of effort in the assembly.Something that is supposed to be second nature for you sure has a lot of issues.Already caught you in a lie at the start of all of this.So it isn't gossip.Hope people read from the start and not the last few pages.One very odd thing you tell people.If you want a true race engine call Tom Carlson?That one confused me.

--
    One good thing is people are finding out how it is to deal with you.You can tell building trike engines is fun.Because there seems to be a lack of effort in the assembly.Something that is supposed to be second nature for you sure has a lot of issues.Already caught you in a lie at the start of all of this.So it isn't gossip.Hope people read from the start and not the last few pages.One very odd thing you tell people.If you want a true race engine call Tom Carlson?That one confused me.

You did not catch me in any lie. LOL Yes I have great respect for Tom, and Curtis, great guys, and both of them have had problems with customers, no one is perfect. I'm so glad you are with out sin so you don't go to hell. Remember even if you think there is no God , He see's all. I answer to Him, not as my judge but as my savior and Lord. So if I do something wrong and don't at least try to do the right thing, He takes me to the wood shed, I don't have to even worry about people like you, what you think really doesn't matter. Now for you, you will bow before Him and be judged!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //