//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Thursday

--
    Mickey it reads like Jay375 is a little biotch! I wouldn't pay that ball sweat any mind. Keep sharing!
    Jealousy and Envy coming from my enemies- 2Pac
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

“I Love The 350x. It’s So Bad”

My Feedback Link!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondatcs View Post
    Mickey it reads like Jay375 is a little biotch! I wouldn't pay that ball sweat any mind. Keep sharing!
    Jealousy and Envy coming from my enemies- 2Pac

He is, but I don't let him get away with trying to trash me with gossip. He follows me around as many of these haters on me do on FB, while claiming to hate FB. LOL

--
    To bring religion into such a discussion is distasteful.Your comment towards me is something that has no relevance to the disscussion.Totally uncalled for.I have only discussed your work.Which people should be made aware of.You feed upon people to better yourself.People who put there faith and hard earned money into your work.They deserve to know who they are dealing with.You have been protected due to your past.Otherwise you would have been gone a long time ago.

--
    Hate facebook?I get a lot of information from the groups currently joined.Plus keep in contact with a lot of people.So again nothing that pertains to this disscussion.Anything to draw attention away from things.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jays375 View Post
    To bring religion into such a discussion is distasteful.Your comment towards me is something that has no relevance to the disscussion.Totally uncalled for.I have only discussed your work.Which people should be made aware of.You feed upon people to better yourself.People who put there faith and hard earned money into your work.They deserve to know who they are dealing with.You have been protected due to your past.Otherwise you would have been gone a long time ago.
    Dude if I were you I wouldn't worry about religion, I don't like religion, religion starts war, causes people to go to hell, is negative and there is nothing good about it IMO. A relationship with Jesus through what He did on the cross is the only thing that matters. People like you don't even understand that. I have been in business for 30 years, you can't please everyone, but I do my best, that's why I'm still around and like someone said, I do more for the 3 wheel world then some punk like you could ever do. I know this makes you feel good for awhile thinking you are doing something to try and take me down, but if God wants me out of business it will happen, and it will have nothing to do with you, He may simply Call me to do something that has real meaning, not this thing I do just to make a living.

--
    Hate facebook?I get a lot of information from the groups currently joined.Plus keep in contact with a lot of people.So again nothing that pertains to this disscussion.Anything to draw attention away from things.
    Wasn't talking about you hating FB, it's the other two face people that posted on here, yet know everything I say on FB! lol

--
    Everything you do is to benefit yourself and your ego.Not for the sport.At least I graduated from Dumb Ass to Punk.I help out anybody I can.Give them info or sell them a needed part.Actually have given some parts away.I loan out stuff at races.May not be on a large scale but I do help out.Want to know how to make that pipe better?Lol.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Tiger Thursday

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but the common denominator time and time again is the same person in these situations.

To each their own, not everyone is going to get along with everyone, but if I had an ever growing crowd of people who had a problem with me I might start to question my own behavior.

To those who follow blindly, don't be surprised if you see who this person really is someday. I'm not going to tell anyone who they should be friends with, but there is a reason these topics are constant with certain people, and always with an unlimited source of new problems arising. It's not even the same people rotating in and out of these arguments, there are always fresh faces who have been given reasons to take issue with this person. Don't let the celebrity status and history sway your perception of who people really are.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    This particular post made me really laugh. No relevance to the discussion? Did you even mention Tiger in any of your posts? All you did was see Micky posted something new and just started spitting out whatever garbage you had held in against him or his work. I'm not fighting for one side or the other but come on man. How does that make you any better? Did you forget to put on your big boy pants or something today?

--
    Read the beginning of the post.The Tiger collection is massive.It took of a lot of hard work and time to produce such a collection.Did Mickey compliment it?Nope.Said things weren't correct and the buyer paid to much.But it is okay for him to sell something of significance that had issues.That is were it all started.

--
    "And now is the time for Doctor Death"...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I like turtles
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    So I went back again and re read what I said. Sorry but the new owner though it was worth his time and money to make the trip to my place to get my opinion on the machines and he was here 6 hours as we went over everything. No where did I say OC did a crapy job or put him down in any way, he did the best he could. This was a very hard job to do to even get them this close. But I built them the first time, I was there, I did it. And if that bothers you with your petty thinking and jealousy maybe it's your problem. This is a part of my history that I shared with this site because I know more about what's what then anyone, does that make me wrong, no!. And that's what starts crap every time I get on here. It's always a few of you that is jealous of what I have done in the 3 wheel world and still do to this day. That's the real common denominator!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	157378-Jealousy+quotes+22.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	243436

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Thank you for yet another testament to your vanity.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Wow.....first argument I've seen in here in awhile. It's been right peaceful.

DOHC was correct. Fight threads seem to attract all the attention regardless of how much people complain about how they hate fight threads.

Outside of these observations, I have nothing at all productive to add.

Tigers are cool and stuff.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //