//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Sad news

--

Sad news

A friend of ours lost her life last Saturday in a dirt bike accident. Stephanie was a good trike rider but wanted to try out a cr250 that was was in the group she was with, she lost control and passed away from her injuries. She was wearing a helmet when the accident happened. Stephanie left her husband Dave and 3 young children, she was only 29 years old. Stephanie and Dave are good friends with the Dave and Regina Swinger, and were active in the PA trike racing scene. It's a sobering accident, please be careful and don't take a moment for granted. Regina set up a fundraiser for Dave and his children, if you can donate anything it is greatly appreciated. There will also be a basket raffle (Chinese auction) at the August 2nd breezewood trike race, I'll post more info on that as I get it.

https://www.gofundme.com/funeral-for-stephanie-sendek
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    So sorry for the kids. They're be in our thoughts and prayers.

--
    It's horrible, I don't know how he held it together. I thought about it my 7hour ride home from Paradise Speedway.

I didn't know them, if I did it would only be that much worse.

Be good to people, stay yourself; Anything can happen in an instant!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Joe, did she attended TrikeFest meets ? I was asked if I had met her + Dave by another member in conversation and I just can't honestly recall.

john

--
    No, they hadn't attended TF but were planning on it this year. I couldn't make the wake or funeral so I drove down Sunday after a race. Dave is hanging in there, he's very lucky to have a ton of support from his very local trike friends.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //