//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I found this odd...

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

I found this odd...

I don't know if it's just me but this is kind of blowing my mind right now. I just now learned how to "satellite view" with Google maps, as the great Mik6 and I were comparing parking ideas for Trikefest. My very first Google satellite view I pull up is of Haspin Acres. As I'm looking at the park, I realized it's Trikefest. For whatever reason Google just showed me Trikefest. I'm astonished. So for those of you who care to see Trikefest from a satellite view, Trikefest-

My rig-

The house-

Shoe tree-

Back parking lot-

Trikefest-

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Very cool pic's. Googles satellite views are not produced in real time. Don't know their schedule to update but save your screen prints now as they will change. Found my camping rig at Glamis along Gecko Road back a couple years ago, you can only zoom in a short distance.

"HJ" Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oldfogey.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	1.2 KB 
ID:	243512
    ’84 YT60
    ’85 350x (423cc) with ’81 XL500 head conversion
    ’83 XR500 (628cc) converted 3 Wheel hybrid
    ’73 CB750 K3 converted 3 Wheel hybrid
    ’86 TRX250R chassis XR650L engine hybrid
    ’89 TRX250R (stock )
    ’90 LT500 Quadzilla
    ’85 FL350 Odysses ( water cooled head )
    Lost (sold) but not forgotten ’80 ATC 110 (205cc on alcohol ) ’83 200x ( 222cc ) ’83 200x ( 185s eng ) ’85 350x ( stock )
    added to the collection recently, (2) '70 US90 Aquarius Blue and '74 ATC90 Daytona Orange

--
    Learn to swim.

--
    Got me at a customers house on street view in OB.

Got my cousin on street view as well in Barcelona Spain.

It's a small world

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyGrind View Post
    Learn to swim.
    Cute.

You seem...........familiar
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Yep, that's last year. I see yours, Wheezy's, Howdy's and my vehicles in the photo. Swinehart seems to have known that they would be watching and hide under a tree. Smart guy

--
    I've been using the map for awhile. For service calls, it's very nice with all the new streets here. Some areas do not have coverage, so I draw it out before. It would be nice to just take a screen shot. How did you do it? Thx

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

I found this odd...

I just screen shotted, lol. With an iPhone you hold the top right power button and then tap the home button. Presto!

I thought Damon didn't like me anymore. He must have just changed his phone number again.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

Sweet!! It worked. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    On the other hand, some days I feel this phone belongs in the river.
    Recently, I was using the map in the kitchen, it always defaults to my location. I then, moved to the bedroom and it showed me moving in the house!
    Then I get another unwanted e-mail about being able to track any phone. What! Why would an average joe need that. I'm not a policeman, investigator or FBI agent, like one fine feller suggested last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Maybe ........douchbike ?........stepchild likey........welcome back ......to the some old place that you trolled about .......welcome back ....welcome back ........welcome ...... back !.... ....theme from Welcome back Kotter ......thank you .....Horshack !....Douchebike is back and your gonna be in trouble .........hey-la .....hey-la ......douchebike is back ....... you`re gonna wish that you never were born.......hey-la hey-la........yeah you're such a fouking butt lick ........yeah ya cork sucking butt lick......butt really it`s such a fawking bore without you.......LEAVE DOUCHEBIKE ALONE !!!!!
    glamy has just released a new CD preceding his summer tour!

His new CD, "Cork Soakers and Butt Lickers" Will be released June 24th, in anticipation of his Opening Concert in Sandy 'Gina Stadium on the Glamis Dunes.

Tickets go on sale Saturday, June 3! Buy early and buy often! 3 wheelers get a 20% discount and a free bonus bud!

Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Think n believe wha choo want.......

Although money is a good motivator. Did you retire with no money?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I retarded when i turned 50 .......9 yrs. ago.........ain't got no money ......ain't got no teefers .........just a cool buzz and some tasty waves !
    Here’s another

--
    Can you feel that glamy? I can it’s me slowly getting to you
    This is so much fun!!! I hope your having fun too this is just the beginning

--
    Why? Because your a waste on here and a bully and I really hate bullies so we will be together for a long time glamy just post and I will be minutes away that’s what friends are for

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //