//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I found this odd...

--
    That's how I found a few local ares to ride on or private tracks and just knocked on the door...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I don't know if it's just me but this is kind of blowing my mind right now. I just now learned how to "satellite view" with Google maps, as the great Mik6 and I were comparing parking ideas for Trikefest. My very first Google satellite view I pull up is of Haspin Acres. As I'm looking at the park, I realized it's Trikefest. For whatever reason Google just showed me Trikefest. I'm astonished. So for those of you who care to see Trikefest from a satellite view, Trikefest-

Havent you ever heard of google earth? this technology has been around over a decade. its cool that they happened to update it last during trikefest tho

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    The astonishing part was that the images just happened to be taken during Trikefest.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    The astonishing part was that the images just happened to be taken during Trikefest.
    Had you been researching Trikefest or Haspin Acres? Google Earth may have been using your browsing history.

--
    gotcha... ya it is pretty cool i used to go on google earth and look at peoples back yards for trikes or other gems. found a bunch of scrap that way before. only thing is when u find something its not always still there.
    that and explaining to the owner that you wanna buy that wheeler that cant be seen from the road but you somehow know its there lol

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    Had you been researching Trikefest or Haspin Acres? Google Earth may have been using your browsing history.
    No I know the place fairly well so I don't really have any reason to go to their website. I wonder if there is some way they knew I'd want to see Trikefest specifically and that's why they showed Trikefest. By that line of thought though, it should show Trikefest if I search it right now as well. It should show Trikefest for a lot of us.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    My house via Google images has change several times. Mind you this is street view. Not sure of the refresh on images.

I have a Google car a couple streets over from me.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //