//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Still Alive, Manuals Down, Read On...

--

Still Alive, Manuals Down, Read On...

To those who know me, yes i'm still alive and kickin!! I haven't been that active on here for the last year or two, life got in the way, new work, divorce, moving, etc etc... But as always, if you send me a message i do get notified and still reply to all messages, especially all the electrical questions i still receive!

Now as for the manuals...

I used to have the large manual repository that was located at atcmanuals.info and i know a lot have been messaging me what happened, so heres the deal...

Last year i lost my cheap web hosting that i had with work, everything went to the cloud and on location file storage was killed, this is where the manuals were being hosted from. I still have all the manuals safely backed up and ready to re-deploy as needed. So if your looking for a manual i might have the PDF copy of it in the archive yet. As for a future plan to re-share it, i'm looking at getting that done when i get the time. Most likely i will toss it all up on a Google Drive Share and add the link here so anyone can go download whatever they need. If anyone else has suggestions for other free options let me know, DropBox would work as well but the total size of the archive exceeds a free account.

So anyway... to recap, the rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated... LMAO!!

I barely find time to lurk on here, but i'm always around to offer help yet these days.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    1984 Honda ATC200ES "Big Red"
    1982 ATC200E "Hondie"
    1988 TRX300FW "Project Quad" Still in progress....

--
    Great to see you again bud !! Sorry to hear things went south. Take care of yourself !
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Good to see you back! Hopefully, things will settle down and you can get things back to normal.
    - Frank

1984 200ES Big Red
    1985 350X (x2)
    1986 350X
    1986 250SX
    1984 Auto-X
    1984 ATC70
    1985 ATC70

--
    Life happens and there is way more to it than 3 wheelers. Hopefully it starts treating you better soon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //