//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I want a STAR TOO!!

--
    How funny this has been for me to watch! LOL I asked to have my star taken down a while ago after I deleted some of my posts, then as I always do I said I was sorry I did that, but no one forgives on here, they act just like satan always bringing up the past to re-put you down, it's petty but that's whats done. I ask Bill (the owner of the site) since it was a long time ago I did that and that I made a public post saying I'm sorry for the way I acted and what I did, saying it was wrong, if he thought it would be OK if he would put it back on (since some mocked me about not having it). He said he would do it that night because he has been so busy selling House in FL., but he said or I could do it by right clicking and copying it and pasting , so I did. There is a list of the people that have been given the star by the owner of the site, people that were apart of the history of ATC 3 wheeling world, Mike Coe, Dean Kirsten (3Wheeling Magazine), Brett Driscoll, Scott Steger (PhaseFive), Mike Hallett and myself.

Now it's funny that all of you that have no history worthy of Bill giving you a star have taken it upon your selves to give your self one! LOL I am flattered that you want to be like me, or at least that's what it looks like since none of you did it on your own before this, but after all the talk about me having a ego, wanting all the attention or what ever you Hater keep saying over and over you do this. I'm sorry but I have been LMAO at you, thinking it's no big deal, that anyone can have star power if you just give your self one with out having anything to do with the history of the sport, talk about ego's! LOL Keep it up I'm flattered, not, you look foolish, childish and you have disrespected all those that have been given one, shame on you for mocking 3 Wheel World!

--
    Y'all are acting like Satan, what a bunch of devil worshiping hooligans you are!

Now who needs a new axle & camshaft?

--
    Mickey, your ego is so big it won't let you see the forest through the trees. These stars were not put up do to our ego's. Sorry yours won't let you see the irony in all of it. We didn't do this because we think we're some pioneer of the sport, or the sport owes us something. We did it to show how much of a narcissist you are what a mockery have made of the sport with your petty antics.

You were a good to great trike racer back in the day, I'll give credit where credit is due, but you raced three wheelers for Christ sake. You didn't cure a major disease, you didn't create a food source for starving people in Africa, you didn't save lives, you just raced a three wheeler. While cool and also something I couldn't have done, we're not going to worship at the Alter Of Dunlap, because you can't stop living off a B list celebrity status that 99% of the country has zero clue who you are.

Let me give you some free advice. Learn a little humility, I'll try as well. Stop shoving the word of God down people's throats. I'm a Christian, I attend church when I can, my favorite movie is The Ten Commandments, I'm a flawed man and also a sinner, but all that is between me and my God, no one else. You'll never see me try and push religion on anyone. And stop living in the past, no one cares.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    Now it's funny that all of you that have no history worthy of Bill giving you a star have taken it upon your selves to give your self one!
    Here we go again, Mickey the Marvelous has spoken. You don't know sh*t about what anyone on here has gone through in life. Divorce, problem children, drug addiction, loss of family, medical conditions, poverty, etc. There are people on this site that deserve medals and sympathy, yet say nothing, so best be quiet and thank your lucky "Stars" that most of the problems in your life that you've chosen to share on here were self induced rather that dealt by the hand of God.

That a grown man would A) ask for his star to be removed and B) beg for it back because he was getting razzed for being a spoiled crybaby in the first place is pathetic. That you are now troubled enough about it to post a comment like that once again shows how much better you think you are than the rest of the world.

PS. God helps those who help themselves, get some.

--
    It's Sunday and a open forum so it's time for Sunday school so you know how satan works.

Question: "What does it mean that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44)?"

Answer: Speaking to a group of Jews, Jesus says, “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44).

Satan is the “father of lies” in that he is the original liar. He is the “father” of lies in the same way that Martin Luther is the “father” of the Reformation and Robert Goddard is the “father” of modern rocketry. Satan told the first lie in recorded history to Eve, in the Garden of Eden. After planting seeds of doubt in Eve’s mind with a question (Genesis 3:1), he directly contradicts God’s Word by telling her, “You will not certainly die” (Genesis 3:4). With that lie, Satan led Eve to her death; Adam followed, and so have we all.

Lying is Satan’s primary weapon against God’s children. He uses the tactic of deceit to separate people from their heavenly Father. Some of his more common lies are “there is no God,” “God doesn’t care about you,” “the Bible cannot be trusted,” and “your good works will get you into heaven.” The apostle Paul tells us that Satan “masquerades as an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14), so that what he says and does sounds good and seems reasonable. But it is nothing more than a false appearance.

Many of Satan’s lies tend to perpetuate themselves. This is what happened when Eve convinced Adam to also believe the devil’s lie. Today, Satan still uses people to spread his lies for him. Often, he uses charismatic but foolish people to further his falsehoods, as in the case of false religions and cults.

The Bible has many names for Satan to describe his true nature, including “ruler of this world” (John 12:31), “god of this age” (2 Corinthians 4:4), “tempter” (1 Thessalonians 3:5), “deceiver” (Revelation 12:9), “Beelzebub” (literally, “lord of the flies,” the ruler of demons, in Matthew 10:25), and “Belial,” meaning “wicked” (2 Corinthians 6:15).

Satan has told more lies to more people (and even angels) than any other being ever created. His success depends on people believing his lies. He has used everything from “little white lies” to huge, pants-on-fire whoppers to deceive folks. Adolph Hitler, a man who learned how to lie effectively, once said, “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

Whether a lie is small or large is not really the issue. Lies are of the devil. If you’ve lied even once, then, unless you repent, you will not enter heaven. The Bible teaches that all liars “will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death” (Revelation 21:8). Proverbs 19:9 also teaches that anyone who lies will be punished.

Avoid this fate by obeying Mark 1:15: “Repent and believe in the gospel.” Jesus is the truth (John 14:6), and He will never deceive you. Those who come to Jesus in faith will find that “you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free” (John 8:32).

--
    It's Sunday and a open forum so it's time for Sunday school so you know how satan works.

Question: "What does it mean that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44)?"

Answer: Speaking to a group of Jews, Jesus says, “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44).

Satan is the “father of lies” in that he is the original liar. He is the “father” of lies in the same way that Martin Luther is the “father” of the Reformation and Robert Goddard is the “father” of modern rocketry. Satan told the first lie in recorded history to Eve, in the Garden of Eden. After planting seeds of doubt in Eve’s mind with a question (Genesis 3:1), he directly contradicts God’s Word by telling her, “You will not certainly die” (Genesis 3:4). With that lie, Satan led Eve to her death; Adam followed, and so have we all.

Lying is Satan’s primary weapon against God’s children. He uses the tactic of deceit to separate people from their heavenly Father. Some of his more common lies are “there is no God,” “God doesn’t care about you,” “the Bible cannot be trusted,” and “your good works will get you into heaven.” The apostle Paul tells us that Satan “masquerades as an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14), so that what he says and does sounds good and seems reasonable. But it is nothing more than a false appearance.

Many of Satan’s lies tend to perpetuate themselves. This is what happened when Eve convinced Adam to also believe the devil’s lie. Today, Satan still uses people to spread his lies for him. Often, he uses charismatic but foolish people to further his falsehoods, as in the case of false religions and cults.

The Bible has many names for Satan to describe his true nature, including “ruler of this world” (John 12:31), “god of this age” (2 Corinthians 4:4), “tempter” (1 Thessalonians 3:5), “deceiver” (Revelation 12:9), “Beelzebub” (literally, “lord of the flies,” the ruler of demons, in Matthew 10:25), and “Belial,” meaning “wicked” (2 Corinthians 6:15).

Satan has told more lies to more people (and even angels) than any other being ever created. His success depends on people believing his lies. He has used everything from “little white lies” to huge, pants-on-fire whoppers to deceive folks. Adolph Hitler, a man who learned how to lie effectively, once said, “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

Whether a lie is small or large is not really the issue. Lies are of the devil. If you’ve lied even once, then, unless you repent, you will not enter heaven. The Bible teaches that all liars “will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death” (Revelation 21:8). Proverbs 19:9 also teaches that anyone who lies will be punished.

Avoid this fate by obeying Mark 1:15: “Repent and believe in the gospel.” Jesus is the truth (John 14:6), and He will never deceive you. Those who come to Jesus in faith will find that “you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free” (John 8:32).
    I've read this twice and I still don't see the part where Satan used a Star in his avatar. If you have a point to make, please share it with the class.

Now let's talk about self importance.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-ego.html
    https://bibletalk.tv/let-go-your-ego (guy's please listen to this for at least 1 minute, the guys nails this topic)

Question: "What does the Bible say about ego?"

Answer: While the word ego does not appear in the Bible, concepts and principles regarding the ego certainly do. The word ego generally refers to an exaggerated sense of self-importance, which usually results is an excessive preoccupation with “self.” But dying to self, the polar opposite of ego, is the biblical model for Christians. The Bible is filled with admonitions against the self because of man’s inherent desire to be worshiped. In fact, all the various forms of modern idolatry have self at their very core. The dark forces of this age have convinced many that contentment is achieved only by satisfying the urges of the self. And we can trace this all the way back to the Garden of Eden where Eve became stirred by Satan’s lie that she could “be like God” (Genesis 3:5).

The opposite of ego is humility, and both the Old and New Testaments are laden with references to living humbly. In the book of Micah we read, “What does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God” (Micah 6:8). King Solomon declared, “Humility and the fear of the LORD bring wealth and honor and life” (Proverbs 22:4). One verse that epitomizes why we are to be humble is Peter’s exhortation in his first epistle: “All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble” (1 Peter 5:5, emphasis added).

Indeed, Scripture makes it clear that God hates pride and arrogance (Proverbs 8:13). In fact, it was pride that turned Lucifer into Satan. Isaiah 14:13-14 describes Satan’s astounding focus on self: “I will ascend…I will raise…I will sit… I will ascend…I will make myself like the Most High.” This is a perfect example of pride going before destruction (Proverbs 16:18), for in the next verse in Isaiah we see where Satan’s pride got him: “But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit” (v.15). Christ reiterated the fate of the proud, warning that “whoever exalts himself will be humbled” (Matthew 23:12). Clearly, an inflated ego and its focus on self are not in keeping with the Christian call for humility. Rather, it is the antithesis of what characterizes true Christians—dependence on God and service to others.

A humble heart has no room for ego or pride or arrogance because it recognizes that all we have and all we are comes from God, as Paul reminded the Corinthians: “For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?” (1 Corinthians 4:7). Every gift, every talent, every breath we take—all are from God, as is our most precious gift, salvation (Ephesians 2:8-9). “Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded…by the law of faith” (Romans 3:27).

Jesus Christ is the perfect example of humility (Mark 10:45; Philippians 2:5-8). “Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls” (Matthew 11:29). Indeed, Jesus did not come to earth to be served, but to serve, making “himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant” (Philippians 2:7). We see an expression of Christ’s selfless attitude in the Garden of Gethsemane when He said to His Father in heaven, “Yet not as I will, but as you will” (Matthew 26:39), and then on the following day when He humbly endured the tortures of the cross so that we could be reconciled to our Father in heaven.

Paul is another beautiful example of humility in action. Next to Jesus, he was probably the most significant figure of the Christian era. And even though he was perhaps the greatest advocate of Christ there ever was, he still considered himself as the “least of the apostles” and the “worst” of sinners (1 Corinthians 15:9; 1 Timothy 1:15). He always encouraged those who followed Christ to emulate His humility, encouraging them, and us, to “do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves,” adding that we should not simply look to our own interests, but also to the interests of others (Philippians 2: 3-4; Romans 12:10). That is the essence of humility and the opposite of ego.

Jesus taught us that the greatest commandments were to love God with all our heart, soul, and mind and to love our neighbor as we love our self (Matthew 22:37, 39). When we strive to keep these commandments, we take the focus off ourselves and place it where it should be—on God and on helping others. In the Christian life devoid of ego, the “I will” becomes a “thy will.”

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    You guys are the ones that say I have this big ego, but you don't know me, you wouldn't even try to get to know me so you can't judge me when all you know is what I share on here, and for some reason it bugs the heck out of you if I share my past, if I bring new products out for the industry and I say I too much. LOL How crazy is that. I under stand perfect what God wants of me, doing it and living it all the time isn't possible, that's why he tells the highest of all the Jews you must be "Born Again". We can't be perfect, if we could there would have been no reason for Christ to die on the cross. You can't fully understand any of this with out being born again, you don't have the mind of Christ. You have the mind of your father. Read it again and think about how satan works, he is always going to attact me through those that even say they are Christian , that's why I hate relion, it fools people into thinking they are OK, but unless you have been born again, you are not a follower of Christ.

Now back to the simple point of this post, did you get a star from this site owner, or did you give it to your self? I didn't ask for it the first time, and I did earn it, so what's the big deal. I'm not making a big deal, all of you are. So what is really going on in all of your hearts that make you say and do the things you do, satan. Re read it over and over until you can see what you are doing is what satan does.

--
    You guys are the ones that say I have this big ego, but you don't know me, you wouldn't even try to get to know me so you can't judge me when all you know is what I share on here, and for some reason it bugs the heck out of you if I share my past, if I bring new products out for the industry and I say I too much. LOL How crazy is that. I under stand perfect what God wants of me, doing it and living it all the time isn't possible, that's why he tells the highest of all the Jews you must be "Born Again". We can't be perfect, if we could there would have been no reason for Christ to die on the cross. You can't fully understand any of this with out being born again, you don't have the mind of Christ. You have the mind of your father. Read it again and think about how satan works, he is always going to attact me through those that even say they are Christian , that's why I hate relion, it fools people into thinking they are OK, but unless you have been born again, you are not a follower of Christ.

Now back to the simple point of this post, did you get a star from this site owner, or did you give it to your self? I didn't ask for it the first time, and I did earn it, so what's the big deal. I'm not making a big deal, all of you are. So what is really going on in all of your hearts that make you say and do the things you do, satan. Re read it over and over until you can see what you are doing is what satan does.
    Anyone wondering what insanity looks like need only read this post.

May the good Lord make you well Mickey, I'll be praying for your recovery.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Anyone wondering what insanity looks like need only read this post.

May the good Lord make you well Mickey, I'll be praying for your recovery.
    The hate in your heart for me is all you need to work on, don't worry about me. Look who gave themselves a Star that only the owner gives out, how is that not ego?

--
    Look who gave themselves a Star that only the owner gives out, how is that not ego?
    satire
    [sat-ahyuh r]
    noun
    the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
    a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule

You're letting your constant need to remain relevant with this stupid star cloud your own vision. Your ego won't let you see that none of us gave two shites about a stupid star until you acted like it "Made The Man". In reality all the star is, is a way for you to think you are better than almost everyone on here. You're an attention whore, nothing more.

I guarantee none of the other "star" members give a damn about it and damn sure wouldn't:

A.) Act like a and get it taken away
    B.) Have the balls to cry to Billy begging it be reinstated

It's actually really pathetic when you take a step back and look at your behavior. None of the other old school guys act like you. None.

My favorite antic was when you tried to public shame Barn. I might have had my issues with Barn and my fair share of juvenile pissing contests, but for a self proclaimed "Star" to go to the trouble you did in your public shaming showed your real "born again" values.
    Last edited by bkm; 06-11-2017 at 04:18 PM.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey dunlap View Post

i simply try to put out there what god would have people to understand.

And so you did and we do understand!

Quote Originally Posted by mickey dunlap View Post

...i know more about what's what then anyone...

Your so dumb...

...your such a dumb ass...

...you look foolish...

...what a loser!

...i have been lmao at you,...

...and to show how wrong you always are...

...the dope you smoke makes you so you can't understand even the simplest things...

It's either the dope, your playing stupid or you are, which is it?

I wouldn't say you were much of a pro atc racer...

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....

...i am flattered that you want to be like me,...

I do more for the 3 wheel world then some punk like you could ever do.

Now for you, you will bow before him and be judged!

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    The hate in your heart for me is all you need to work on, don't worry about me. Look who gave themselves a Star that only the owner gives out, how is that not ego?
    I don't "hate" you. I feel sorry for you, I mean that sincerely. Someone, somewhere along the path of your life seems to have filled your head with misconceptions about Christianity and what it takes to be a good person and now you're ostracized in the community that once had high regard for you. That must really suck.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    satire
    [sat-ahyuh r]
    noun
    the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
    a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule

You're letting your constant need to remain relevant with this stupid star cloud your own vision. Your ego won't let you see that none of us gave two shites about a stupid star until you acted like it "Made The Man". In reality all the star is, is a way for you to think you are better than almost everyone on here. You're an attention whore, nothing more.

I guarantee none of the other "star" members give a damn about it and damn sure wouldn't:

A.) Act like a and get it taken away
    B.) Have the balls to cry to Billy begging it be reinstated

It's actually really pathetic when you take a step back and look at your behavior. None of the other old school guys act like you. None.

My favorite antic was when you tried to public shame Barn. I might have had my issues with Barn and my fair share of juvenile pissing contests, but for a self proclaimed "Star" to go to the trouble you did in your public shaming showed your real "born again" values.

Now how is the way you talk any different then satan? You said you were a Christian but you talk just like the post I put up. Answer one question, are you born again, and if you think you are please tell me how you know. My bet is you won't because people that are not saved won't talk about what Jesus did in their life. So will you?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post

And so you did and we do understand!

Are you saying everything I said there isn't true. Like I said I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

If I wanted to take you down I would just post up what you did at Kawasaki and why they let you go. I can post up Jimmy's and Reid's e-mail and show everyone what you really were at Kawasaki in their words, not mine. Would that be better for you?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //