//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: I want a STAR TOO!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    Now come on, that doesn't sound like a Christian. I am asking simply to show you are what you say. Is there anything wrong asking about your Christian life?
    I don't have to prove a damn thing to a zealot like you. My family and friends know my integrity and that I'm a man of my word. If my god has a problem with the way I conduct my life, then him and I will just have to sit down and have that discussion on the day of my judgment. I don't owe that to you or any other man.

Just stop before you embarrass yourself further. It really is sad.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    For the record I really did help a turtle across a busy road today.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    My last one was this past Wednesday.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    LOL To sued for slander someone has to lie about you.

Maybe I help you with you memory, do you remember telling you boss you were taking the box van out to do some testing, only have him to find out you went to a local race and told everyone you were a factory racer?

FACT - You just posted two blatant lies about me and I will NOT let it go unanswered.

FACT - You are clearly not a lawyer but you may soon need one, because as usual, you are incorrect because you do NOT have to lie about a person to have them sue you for slander. Perhaps you might try Jacoby and Myers.

FACT - I do not need any help with my memory because what you claimed Jimmy said about me using the Kawi van for personal use without anyone knowing is a blatant lie irregardless of whether you made that up or he really did say that, and if you post the purported contents of the purported email you claim he sent you regarding me, it will prove nothing because he will not come on the site and corroborate that comment because it it is NOT true, and he couldn't possibly know what deal I had with Kawi anyway.

FACT - Kawasaki not only let me use the van any time I wanted to go racing, which I did on SEVERAL occasions, they also let me use our pre production proto type TECATE to race with and told me I could modify it however I wanted to, therefore, since I had PERMISSION to use it anytime, it would be impossible for me to use it without their approval, lol.

FACT - I won the last PRO short track race at Saddleback over around 35 other riders including Jimmy White and some top factory Honda riders, and I did it on a bike that had a nearly stock chassis and James Degaine and Bruce Stjernstrom, whom were both in charge of Team Green at the time, watched me do it and they knew I went there in the R and D van so it wasn't really much of a "secret" that I was trying to hide.

FACT - I also NEVER told ANYONE I was "factory" racer as in being sponsored by Team Green, and it would make no sense for me to do that, besides, it was far more amusing to me (and possibly humiliating to some) to beat some people with my nearly stock chassis bike with them KNOWING that I was NOT being a "factory" sponsored rider per se.

What I DID tell people that asked me was that I worked for Kawi R and D and the bike I was riding was R and D's test bike of which both statements were 100% true, so in FACT, I was a "factory" sponsored rider whether you like it or not, and in FACT I was the ONLY rider that was sponsored directly by KHI industries and NOT through its Team Green sub division, so put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

FACT - For the THIRD TIME, I seriously doubt that either Jimmy nor Reid will join the site and say anything negative about me no matter how much you might beg and plead with them too so ALL your comments about me continue to go uncorroborated.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    For the record I really did help a turtle across a busy road today.
    Then maybe you should change your avitar to a shell. unfortunately the way things work here one of the original teenage mutant ninja turtles will log on and tell you you dont deserve a shell. Life is a crazy place.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    My last one was this past Wednesday.
    Looks shy.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Looks shy.
    I relocated him back at my house out of harms way. The little bugger stayed in his shell for almost an hour.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    I relocated him back at my house out of harms way.
    Sounds like aiding and abetting to me.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Arky-X View Post
    I've got a question about 350x steering stem bearings. Am I on the right thread?
    I think you took a wrong turn.........

ETA: I guess I shoulda read the whole thread before the wrong turn comment. Well, better late then never.

I like turtles

Slowlap?

I hope my chocolate starfish isn't offending anyone.......

I felt I wasn't worthy of a gold star.

Feel free to resume the Richard Oscillation
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 06-11-2017 at 09:28 PM.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I like turtles
    Me too...in my soup ...mmmm yum!

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR...AND SICK VERY PUPPY

--
    OOPS...ANOTHER POST TO DO A POST CORRECTION

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR...AND SICK VERY PUPPY

should read:

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR...AND VERY SICK PUPPY

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I hope my chocolate starfish isn't offending anyone.......
    Chocolate eh? I thought it looked like s**t

--
    Guys i rescued not one, but TWO turtles friday while cutting grass. Do i get a star too?
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    Guys i rescued not one, but TWO turtles friday while cutting grass. Do i get a star too?
    Sorry, no, not for that, however, you are still a winner cuz you do get to have twice as much Turtle soup now!

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Chocolate eh? I thought it looked like s**t
    That was a crappy thing to say, no need to be cheeky.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //