//ArrowChat Code
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: I want a STAR TOO!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    That's cuz I was!

In fact I smoked a big ol bowl of it just before I went out and BEAT THE REIGNING TRICYCLE CHAMP and several other of the worlds best tricycle racers at Saddleback on a nearly stock chassised "TECATE...The Most Powerful 3 Wheeler In The Universe" with Jimmy Whites own old worn out tires when I won the last PRO short track race held there.

Team Green manager James Degaine also thought I was on crack which is why he asked me to team up with Jimmy White and Donnie Luce for the Perris GP which we won.

Oh by the way, nobody passed me or even made up time on me in that race cuz I smoked so much of it!

Boy I sure love that crack!

Sorry, but I gotta go now cuz I got another batch cookin up in the tub and the wife wants to take a shower.

.............................................. Crack Cocaine...The Breakfast Of Champions! ...............................

.................................................. .... ......................................

OMG...I think I just peed my pants!

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR
    I knew that was you riding this 350x like it was a Tecate in this video:

https://youtu.be/BTw9R81k8R8

So what if Barnett was a crazy Kamakazi on his Kawasaki.... it was the 80's and he was down with the ladys!
    Last edited by 3 Wheel Drive; 06-20-2017 at 02:08 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //