//ArrowChat Code

Thread: NEEDT Round 5 Pine Lake July 21-23rd!

--

NEEDT Round 5 Pine Lake July 21-23rd!

This is it boys, this one is the Daytona of TT racing. For us trikes, this is the number 1 most attended race of the year, bar none. We have people coming from all over the country and Canada to participate. Last year 10 fast trikers in the open class had to go home because they didn't qualify for the 20 man final. Yes, i know we don't have that many fingers and toes, 30 racers entered the open class! There is a great unknown this year too, Bud decided he was sick of the old track layout so he busted out the heavy iron and made some significant changes. Allegedly, Polish Hill is GONE! The bowl and jump before the straight are GONE. This will be a complete change and should throw a the Line Lake veterans for a loop. Friday is a practice day, Saturday is heats and Sunday are the mains. Also, due to the cancellation of the round 4 Milan race, Saturday's heat results will count as the round 4 score. If there are any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170611-230454.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	243899
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    I will leave straight from work on Thursday, and I am generally the first trike there. Should be there by 6pm in the back corner near the exit of turn 1..... or at least what used to be "the sweeper". I talked to Bud early this spring and he literally had a fleet of tri-axles hauling (millions?) of pounds of dirt in. Should be interesting to see the new layout.

If possible, please make plans to stay Sunday night too. They tend to run long on Sunday, and by the time you pack up and drive home it's late and Monday morning is a real drag. New tradition began last year. Spend that extra laid back night relaxing by the fire and reliving the weekend highlights at America's Oldest ATV track!

If anyone needs me to call their boss about that extra vacation day, I'll have no problem doing it.

--
    NatyBula flu, Dr K says 1 over night to cure symptoms for safe travel after a long weekend. Lol
    I would plan on the 3wheeled classes to run last or toward the end of the event. Hopefully that's right as the temperature drops from the afternoon peak Sun.

--
    Looking forward to the trip. It looks like Fast Eddie and I will have one of my old Team mates from Cammex joining us about the Indiana line. Glen Ilse will be racing this year for the first time in 30 or so years.
    It is going to be fun, fun, fun.
    PS. Joe I need some honey to take back to Oklahoma.....

--
    Should be interesting.Think there will be a lot of new stuff this year for sure.

--
    It's Nationals week people!!! Sound off. Any inside info on the track layout?

--
    On Facebook.Pine Lake posted it up.Basically nothing is the same.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //