//ArrowChat Code

View Poll Results: Should Mickey get his star status back?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he deserves it.

1 8.33%
  • No, he doesn't deserve it at all.

5 41.67%
  • No, absolutely no way in heck.

6 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Should Mickey get his star status back?

--
    I suspect Mickey finally read the page about turning the other cheek and left. I tried to vote, but I kept getting a message that said my chad was hanging.

--
    Thank you for this post, it proved that after 5 days only a small hand full of obsessed hater took part in such a childish post.

I had been gone all week dealing with my in laws both in the hospital, so as I was doing e-mails late into this evening I didn't understand what people were saying about the "star pole", I thought they were supporting me about the other post about my star, never did I think it would come to this. Unreal!

fabiodriven should keep his start, it fits him perfect, all whacked out of shape and and hazy. LOL

I'm glad people that supported me didn't take part in this childish act of hate. As I sat at my father in laws house they don't even have a computer, so I just watched TV as I took care of their farm this week. I watched the news and I couldn't help but relate to what goes on by the haters on here, very sad what people do and say, and how low they will go.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    No H-word here. No wonder you'll never consider yourself a good person. I wouldn't either with the amount of times in a day you use that word. You should really look into curtailing your usage of that word, works wonders.

So let's see, poll was 100% not in your favor... I don't think there's much of a way to misconstrue that. You got lucky. I accidentally made this poll non-anonymous which is why there weren't more people voting. Had it been anonymous I'm sure a lot more people would have voted.

I love how you have to keep reminding everyone how many quiet supporters you have behind closed doors. I wouldn't blame them for not speaking on your behalf in public, although I'm sure it's tough to get you all in the same place at once. Are these the same people who are writing emails about Barnett? So it's you, yourself, and Mickey who all feel this way then?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I Mickey defense everyone has at least three fans: me, myself and I.

--
    I dont hate anyone.Mickey you call this childish yet here you are.You are as childish as you say we are.
    250r rules

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    No H-word here. No wonder you'll never consider yourself a good person. I wouldn't either with the amount of times in a day you use that word. You should really look into curtailing your usage of that word, works wonders.

So let's see, poll was 100% not in your favor... I don't think there's much of a way to misconstrue that. You got lucky. I accidentally made this poll non-anonymous which is why there weren't more people voting. Had it been anonymous I'm sure a lot more people would have voted.

I love how you have to keep reminding everyone how many quiet supporters you have behind closed doors. I wouldn't blame them for not speaking on your behalf in public, although I'm sure it's tough to get you all in the same place at once. Are these the same people who are writing emails about Barnett? So it's you, yourself, and Mickey who all feel this way then?
    Your poll is short there will be more haters, but no one else cares, you are such a small group and I thought it was great that you proved what I have said, thank you.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc300r View Post
    I dont hate anyone.Mickey you call this childish yet here you are.You are as childish as you say we are.
    Just thanking him for proving the fact that there is only a small had full of people this hateful on here that it really doesn't matter how much they attack me.

--
    I'm also glad you can see the ones that voted, so everyone knows who they are, wise move.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Two more times in such a short amount of writing you used that word. It's very unfortunate that's what's constantly on your mind. I used to feel that way as well in days that were a bit more difficult.

Do me a favor please? They say imitation is the highest form of flattery but I'm just not feeling it... Please speak with your own thoughts and ideals and stop trying to imitate whatever it is I've said that irked you the most in our previous engagement. I like to thank you for posting because nobody does a better job than you portraying what a mixed up person you are, and all of a sudden you're thanking us. You've been trying to replicate my thought process since you got on here and it amounts to a very poor imitation of me proving a point. I had an ex with a personality disorder who used to do the same thing. Matter of fact, the two of you do have an uncanny amount of parallels...

Yes you know who voted against you, big whoop? Do we have to watch out now? Will you strike us down with great vengeance and furious anger or something? You've got that really strong feeling we keep discussing on your mind all day so...
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Decal-I-Voted-oval-sticker.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	197.3 KB 
ID:	244075

...with pride!
    '87 ATC 250SX
    '86 ATC 350X
    A bunch of stuff-n-stuff

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Im going to excuse myself from this thread because I dont want to get involved in all this.. But just so i dont get confused with being hateful, ive met the man once, he helped me and my dad out at TF last year, and for that i am appreciative and dont have any ill feelings toward him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //