//ArrowChat Code

View Poll Results: Should Mickey get his star status back?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he deserves it.

1 8.33%
  • No, he doesn't deserve it at all.

5 41.67%
  • No, absolutely no way in heck.

6 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Should Mickey get his star status back?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Should Mickey get his star status back?

A few years back, Mickey had a temper tantrum and as such, was unable to retain his coveted star status here on 3WW. Achieving star status here on this forum is a true honor only to be bestowed upon those who are truly worthy. The queen of England, James Hetfield of Metallica, Johnny Depp... None of these people have been able to obtain star status on 3WW. It is a big, big deal. Mickey had his star and it shined so bright, it was such a glorious, beautiful star to behold. It really gave Mickey's words that extra "oomph", it made him that much more important. All groveled in the mere presence of a post by him, and as well we should have. The quality of the posts made by this man are beyond compare with anyone else, this much we know for certain.

Unfortunately one day, poor Mickey was stripped of his star. The entire three wheeling community was out of line once again and as usual Mickey was right, but he lost his star regardless of the community's faults and at no fault of his own. Now the time has come where he needs his star back. He's attempting to down-talk the community who is constantly trying to besmirch his good name and never understands that he is always right. It's very difficult for him to down-talk said community if he doesn't have a podium to stand on and put himself above everyone else. He needs his star back, and he needs it now.

Mickey needs your help. After he's talked to you like you're a piece of trash, after he's insulted just about everyone in the industry he's crossed paths with, and after he's hocked his services on you as if you'd ever give anyone of his character a dollar of your hard earned money, it's time Mickey get the recognition he deserves on this forum. Mickey himself, this forum, and most important of all, his insatiable ego all count on this so please, decide carefully.

So the question is, should Mickey Dunlap get his star status back?

Yes, he deserves it.

No, he doesn't at all deserve it.

No. If Mickey's ego gets inflated any more, it could potentially burst and flatten an area twice the size of Rhode Island. It's projected that if this were to take place, the ego released into the atmosphere could also cause a fallout with such high levels of petulance that humility may not exist within that zone potentially for decades .

To those viewing this on Tapatalk, this is an official Vbulletin poll. You can vote and see the status of the poll by switching to the original web view on your smartphone or using your regular computer.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 06-12-2017 at 10:22 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I also sent a PM to Mark Zuckerberg asking if Mickey could get a verified "Blue Checkmark" next to his Facebook name.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    I know i'm a realitively new guy here but i've been a lurker for a long time. I dont want to start trouble but not everyone deserves a trophy. Especially one that gave it up once... He may be helping the sport along but i think we all have a part in that. Thats all i gotta say..

Shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 06-12-2017 at 10:05 AM. Reason: I cant spell.....

--
    Only if Barn gets a star as well... Then I will vote yes

--
    Does Barn get his edit button along with Mickey's star?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurley250R View Post
    Only if Barn gets a star as well... Then I will vote yes
    No BS, I think Barnett should have one.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    If Mickey's ego gets inflated any more, it could potentially burst and flatten an area twice the size of Rhode Island. It's projected that if this were to take place, the ego released into the atmosphere could also cause a fallout with such high levels of petulance that humility may not exist within that zone potentially for decades.
    Uh, oh, looks like it is already too late Fabio as it appears to have already happened and has extended as far as the West coast with no sign of slowing down. At this rate I would expect it eventually cover the entire planet! Oh the humanity! (phrase shamelessly plagarized from a recent post by bkm)

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    No BS, I think Barnett should have one.
    Funny thing- whenever someone writes BS i have to think twice: it's also my initials.

Shep

--
    Early poll results are leaning towards the no vote, such low numbers at the polls may indicate Chinese hacking.

Votes from Hawaii & Alaska will be tallied later..... stay tuned!

--
    Barnett should change his avatar to an edit button. All you hippies with "Free Tibet" bumper stickers should replace them with "Free Barnett's Edit Button" stickers.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Barnett should change his avatar to an edit button. All you hippies with "Free Tibet" bumper stickers should replace them with "Free Barnett's Edit Button" stickers.
    FACT - Actually, in addition to not having an edit button I also can not have an avatar or a signature or change my location or view most photos that are posted or edit my profile in any way, so I must be the worst person on the planet which means that I am definitely better than "The Great" Mickey Dunlap at something!

OMG...I think I just peed my depends!

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    I voted NO.Oh no Mickey is gonna bible thump the lot of us.To quote the Mickster "you all are haters and are jealous"I thought God was the only one that judged us . I wouldn't be jealous of you Mickey if you where married to Haley Barry whom I think is one sexy lady.Just my 2 and 3/4 sence.
    Last edited by atc300r; 06-12-2017 at 01:08 PM.
    250r rules

atc12 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I think... Wait i'm not 12 anymore. Carry on children

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Vote Pedro.
    There's my 2 cents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JacobMonster; 06-12-2017 at 09:53 PM.

--
    Oh Fabio.You just can't live and let lie.LMAO.See he didn't listen to the warning about promoting his products in the wrong forum.After he posted stuff all over the place.Guess he was looking for another round of bashing.It used to be really fun.But now it is boring.Mickey never provides any new material.I manage come up with new stuff.Still have more to use also.Maybe he is just to busy building more race engines for all the good trike racers.Good luck to those who have had work performed by Mickey.That is no lie.Definatley does not deserve a star.Unless you consider he has survived all these years living off his name.Not abilties.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //