//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New Guy Needs Help with Honda ATC 110

--

New Guy Needs Help with Honda ATC 110

Hello, i am new to the forum. I have a pretty decent 1981 ATC 110. However I need a seat pan badly. Does anyone have a resource for a supplier. It seems nearly impossible to find. Also how do you find out which ATC parts are interchangeable with other years? I would like to buy some parts but i am having trouble finding which parts are interchangeable. Thanks for your time and help.

Joe

--
    Hey man,
    Nice to have you on board. regarding seat pan's yes they are very hard to come by, here in iowa at the DAM shop we try to pick parts macines that have pans, we have not foung anyone that reproduces them just not enough demand for them.. as far as interchangable parts go a lot is swapable as far as the motor goes, points to points CDi to CDI. There is no real list for what is and is not. Do you have a specific swap you want to make? I could tell you if it does or not.. Good luck man.
    DAM shop

125Mmadness is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by jfrutchey View Post
    Hello, i am new to the forum. I have a pretty decent 1981 ATC 110. However I need a seat pan badly. Does anyone have a resource for a supplier. It seems nearly impossible to find. Also how do you find out which ATC parts are interchangeable with other years? I would like to buy some parts but i am having trouble finding which parts are interchangeable. Thanks for your time and help.

Joe
    Not sure about a seat pan dratv used to have a plastic one but it's discontinued. atc90 and 110 points motors are similar, the only differences been that the 110 has a larger bore and stroke and a 1mm larger gudgeon pin so 110 pistons don't work in 90's and vise-versa. the tanks are also interchangeable.
    1985 ATC125M: Parts
    1985 ATC200S: 84 200S Bottem end, 200x Head, 200x Carb, S&S Cycle Exhaust, Wiseco 10.25:1 Piston, Reground Cam with About 1mm more lift(unknown specs).
    1988 TRX250X
    1983 ATC200E: Total Pile.

"Bout Tree Fiddy" Master of Thy 22RE

--
    Dam shop,

Thanks for the feedback. After a little brainstorming I think I am gonna try and build a fiberglass seat pan since there ain't one to be bought.

As for parts, I don't really need anything replaced badly, but wanted to maybe have a clutch and transmission on hand while I got the dough. Would you know what years would work in an 1981 110?

Thanks for the help everyone,
    JF

--
    Seat pans 79-82 are the same .
    Transmission 81-83 are the same .

I may have a couple good seats if interested ?
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Shortline10,

If you got a seat with a seat pan, let's work out the details. I can mail you a check. If ya wanna call or text, feel free any time. 7272440146.

Thanks again,
    jf

Quote Originally Posted by shortline10 View Post
    Seat pans 79-82 are the same .
    Transmission 81-83 are the same .

I may have a couple good seats if interested ?

--
    Are the clutches interchangeable on those years too?

JF

--
    Yes clutches are interchangeable

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //