//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Anyone ever had a "Pilonidal Cyst"?

--

Anyone ever had a "Pilonidal Cyst"?

A bit gross but it happens...

I have twin boys. Both of them have had them.
    Been dealing with it over several years. Worse was 4 years ago. I was taking them into the wound clinic every 2-3 days for 5 months.

A couple flare ups after that but going good until this week. 1 boy flared up again...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Ouch man that sounds painful. A lot of skin problems can be caused by their diet. Cut back on sugar and processed food, drinking ph7 alkaline water is beneficial for anyone.

Adding fresh lemon juice to water is good too.

Find an organic juice bar and get them organic green juice, the live enzymes will heal your body and your blood.

--
    80% of your immune system is your intestines, doctors are trained to prescribe medication that destroys your immune system.

They would not be rich if everyone got well. If you buy a good cold press juicer it will help you & your family live healthier. Talk with a naturopathic doctor about organic juicing.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    80% of your immune system is your intestines, doctors are trained to prescribe medication that destroys your immune system.

They would not be rich if everyone got well. If you buy a good cold press juicer it will help you & your family live healthier. Talk with a naturopathic doctor about organic juicing.
    So true! Also add probiotics. They help the digestive system tremendously. I use the Nutri Ninja instead of a juicer. You lose a lot of essential vitamins, minerals, and the natural fiber with the extract that a juicer kicks out. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    85' Honda Big Red
    09' Yamaha YZ 250F
    2012 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
    2015 Polaris RZR 570 LE/Trail Edition
    2017 Suzuki DR-Z400SM

--
    Quote Originally Posted by R-N-D View Post
    So true! Also add probiotics. They help the digestive system tremendously. I use the Nutri Ninja instead of a juicer. You lose a lot of essential vitamins, minerals, and the natural fiber with the extract that a juicer kicks out. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Yea probiodics are very good. My gf bought a ninja but we only use it for smoothies. There are things a cold press juicer can do that a ninja can't make.

Last year I bought a stainless steel cold press juicer, we make a lot of green juice and beet juice with it. There's a lot of thick fiber that gets separated from the juice, I honestly don't believe your stomach will digest all of it.

I forget what percentage of meat actually gets digested but it's not much. It's pretty disgusting to think about but most of it does not come out. When you see those lard asses with big stomachs, that's not fat in there belly...... it's tons of undigested hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, bread, and pizza that they carry around.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170619_224109.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	244162Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170619_224136.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	244163

--
    I have operated on them many times. Not sure how old the kids are but if old enough consider laser treatment for maintenance of hair in the area if truly a pilonidal cyst
    I generally only get involved in bad reconstructions. Cleft lift vs z pasty, etc
    Good luck
    Last edited by plastikosmd; 06-20-2017 at 07:33 AM.

--
    Thanks for the replies.
    Not sure is juicer etc would help on this(?) Even the whole cyst thing is a bit debateable on how or what... Most part is is like an ingrown hair or is a ingrown hair.

I stated I have twins (now 18) They both had 2 of them 4 years ago. Both were in the exact same place and same depth. Doctors said that is 1 in a trillon.

Yes. I may go that route in getting laser treatment. As they do have a bit of hair. Yes they were diagnosed with pilonidal cyst.

Rob
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    Yea probiodics are very good. My gf bought a ninja but we only use it for smoothies. There are things a cold press juicer can do that a ninja can't make.

Last year I bought a stainless steel cold press juicer, we make a lot of green juice and beet juice with it. There's a lot of thick fiber that gets separated from the juice, I honestly don't believe your stomach will digest all of it.

I forget what percentage of meat actually gets digested but it's not much. It's pretty disgusting to think about but most of it does not come out. When you see those lard asses with big stomachs, that's not fat in there belly...... it's tons of undigested hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, bread, and pizza that they carry around.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170619_224109.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	244162Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170619_224136.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	244163
    Lol,,, juicing is undeniably great for most people. But you are really stuck on knowing a lot about something with unending parameters . My friend dairy farmed 30+ years,and had a gut all his life. Obviously,eating a lot of dairy and meat. He smokes= not the perfect specimen of health. Upon stopping farming,he ballooned to around 300 pounds. He simply started eating meat and eggs. 13 eggs a day sometimes, any and all hot dogs,any meat ,,90% beef. He is now a chiseled v shaped 50 yo man. Zero gut. A lot of the "lard asses" that you know aren't fat,and are just full of undigested garbage,,might be fat. Every body is completely different responds to different things different ways. Just saying... I'm no doc,,,good luck to your kids Rob.. I hope they find something to rid them of these. They probably aren't a lot of fun...
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    pilonidal cyst are evil little bastards. i had to pleasure of having one about 4 years ago. mine thankfully formed its own drain. so all i had to do with take antibiotics. i was told it was a 40 percent chance it will return...thank god it hasnt. my father in law had to have his surgically removed
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //