Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back

--

I'm Back

Behold, I have returned.
    And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Well Jesus just left Chicago ........and i guess he`s bound for Newwwwww Orlean's.............hey yeah yeah .......working from one to the other ........and all points in between !
    It is good to see a young lamb partake in the ceremonious burning of the herb. Blessed are the buzzed, for only they can clearly see through the smoke saith the Lord.

--
    Hi Jesus! Have you learned to swim yet, bud? Btw Jesus, I'm on your side

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd110 View Post
    Hi Jesus! Have you learned to swim yet, bud? Btw Jesus, I'm on your side
    Learn to swim you ask? For this I have no need as my Father allows me to walk on water, read the book. Blessed are all that are on his side saith the Lord.

--
    This is sad that this forum is turning into this. Little boys amongst men!
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

“I Love The 350x. It’s So Bad”

My Feedback Link!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondatcs View Post
    Those who see sadness in all things shall themselves be sad saith the Lord.

--
    But Jesus .........now that the little budley`s are legal there are people on this site like Mickey Dumblap who would look down upon those who partake ..........thou should fack dem up .....Jesus ....
    You speak of one who has sipped many kabs of fire water from the Devils cup and yet shuns those who burn my father’s Bud. For this he will one day answer, but lest we cast stones at those who are weak in the mind and the flesh whilst they walk amongst us as mortals. Thou shall not pass judgment others saith the Lord.

--
    Looks like our unruly behavior has attracted the attention of the authorities LOL!

--
    Never saw a 350x that could keep up wit a 250R ........Buwahahahahaha !!!
    All three wheelers are created equally in the eyes of God. Be they of 2 or 4 strokes, red, yellow, black, blue, white or green. Thou shall neither boast, nor roast of dyno results saith the Lord.

--
    But Jesus ........i rode with a friend who had a 350X @ Glamis one day ..........after trying my 250R he thanked me for waiting ..........i saideth if i had been really riding thou would not seeth me all day .........BUWAhahahahaha !!
    If God hast bestowed upon you the gift of a liquid R then you shall repay him tenfold with humility and not roost thy neighbor on his 350X saith the Lord.

--
    Jesus just looking for a few words of blessings on the Summer race season. Poblissly some words of encouragement to bring out the goodness in us all. Reminding everyone the importance of the faith needed to carry the frist turn after the gate drops and keep it pinned(the Devil's brake check). Having the control to hold your line as the devil calls you to weave and hold off the faster Christian behind you. Make them believers to the faith that not everyone rides dirty and the followers of your faith share in its beliefs. Give your followers the power to reach out to each other freely to do away with the Devil's evil plan to divide the flock. Setting their smallness aside looking upwards to you to share in Heavens glow for 3wheelers. Thanks Jesus
    Last edited by Tri-Z 250; 06-21-2017 at 10:27 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondatcs View Post
    Doesn't thou believe in thy Holy Ghost? That kind of thinking can get you shunned on this forum. Let Jesus take the wheel. Er, handlebars.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    Jesus just looking for a few words of blessings on the Summer race season. Poblissly some words of encouragement to bring out the goodness in us all. Reminding everyone the importance of the faith needed to carry the frist turn after the gate drops and keep it pinned(no brake checking). Having the control to hold your line as the devil calls you to weave and hold off the faster Christian behind you. Make them believers to the faith that not everyone rides dirty and the followers of your faith share in its beliefs. Give your followers the power to reach out to each other freely to do away with the Devil evil plan to divide the flock. Setting their smallness aside looking upwards to you to share in Heavens glow for 3wheelers. Thanks Jesus
    The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the podium belongs to those who dare dance with the Devil. Try launching in second gear and keep the shiny side up saith the Lord.

--
    So tell us your holiness do you have an edit button?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I love this forum!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //