//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm Back

TrickShot is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    So tell us your holiness do you have an edit button?
    Um Hello....... It's Jesus, he don't need no edit button!

--
    So tell us your holiness do you have an edit button?
    The Lord’s words are not to be edited. They are final and pure. Covfefe saith the Lord.
    And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I love this forum!
    Love thy neighbor as you love your forum saith the Lord.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Jesus .......tell us about the lies NASA keeps shoving up our arse on the dark side of the Moon ! ...........and the $40 billion a yr. of our taxes they use on covert activities like launching nukes on the Moon to destroy building installations that they don`t want us to see............and tell us why we sit back and let all this BS to take place .......can i get an amen .......can you say Clementine .....Jesus ?
    You seek many answers my child. Look deep into the eyes of a hungry dog, therein lie the answers to all life’s mysteries, but you must feed the dog or they will be replaced in your mind with the lies of man. Beware of the juice that runneth down the side of your face when you bite the apple of knowledge, for it too will stain your shirt . The truth is out there saith the Lord.

--
    Hello Jesus, I'm sure you have a lot going on with the coming rapture and forgiving some super star types of their sins, but can you spare a moment to tell us where you stand on the issue of Barnett's edit button?

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    But Jesus .........now that the little budley`s are legal there are people on this site like Mickey Dumblap who would look down upon those who partake...
    Yes, because it is far more blessed to be a raging alcoholic!

..........thou should fack dem up .....Jesus ....
    Pardon the intrusion but the correct term is "smite".

OMG...I think I just got an aneurysm!

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR OR THE BLESSING OF THE ALMIGHTY

--
    Hello Jesus, I'm sure you have a lot going on with the coming rapture and forgiving some super star types of their sins, but can you spare a moment to tell us where you stand on the issue of Barnett's edit button?
    For all that is in the world, the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions is not from the Father but is from the world. Thou shall not covet thy neighbor’s edit button saith the Lord.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //