//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ATC factory Recalls

--

ATC factory Recalls

I seen a few items like this listed with a shop manual on eBay. So it got me thinking, what all issues were known and what parts were actually recalled by the big manufacturers (not just the Honda ATC's).

Anyone else out there have any dealer documents like this? Just some interesting stuff, to me anyways. I mean we all know the weak points of these machines after 30+ years, but did they?
    AND, might be cool to see some of their solutions, whether it be bandaids, or in this case, a whole new part.

--
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...rvice+bulletin

Here's some reading for you. Enjoy, there's alot.
    82 250r
    83 Big Red
    85 Auto-x
    If you've done business with me please leave me feedback
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ght=Bren_downe

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren_downe View Post
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...rvice+bulletin

Here's some reading for you. Enjoy, there's alot.
    Thank you for reviving that old thread. It's a good read for those who are interested. I tried getting onto kb0nly's old website and you get redirected. Wish I could see the full list sorted out by year and model like they said were on it. Anyone have any of those old scans?

--
    I got a recall letter back in 85 for my 85 250r.It was for the kickstart upgrade.Never took the trike in.Threw letter away.
    250r rules

--
    I remember having to do stuff like that all the time at the Dealer I worked at during the early 80's. It was something all the time. We were a Honda and Suzuki dealer. Cant really remember that much stuff coming down from the Suzuki side. I do remember how much better the Hondas were vs the Suzuki's. Maybe Honda was more focused on Quality than some of the other Mfg's.....Maybe they were being proactive.
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

--
    Hey guys, kb0nly's site is down right now. He is still around and I think is planning on getting his site back up, but for now its a no-go.

I have all the scans of those service bulletins still on my hard drive, but nowhere upload them to.

I sure wish this site had some space available to simply host all the documentation that we constantly seem to link to other private sites... (hint, hint...)
    - Frank

1984 200ES Big Red
    1985 350X (x2)
    1986 350X
    1986 250SX
    1984 Auto-X
    1984 ATC70
    1985 ATC70

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderboy View Post
    Hey guys, kb0nly's site is down right now. He is still around and I think is planning on getting his site back up, but for now its a no-go.

I have all the scans of those service bulletins still on my hard drive, but nowhere upload them to.

I sure wish this site had some space available to simply host all the documentation that we constantly seem to link to other private sites... (hint, hint...)
    Send me an email, hondaatc@gmail.com and we will get a way for that figured out

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //