//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Clip art for t shirts

--

Clip art for t shirts

We are looking to make some tshirts but can't seem to find any clip art type images of a three wheeler. Has anyone found any?

Thanks
    My ride 1985 200x

--
    My suggestion would be to go through some of the old 3Wheeling magazines. Lot's of cool trike stuff in there.
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

--
    Find someone with some computer graphics design skills on here and ask them kindly what you are exactly looking for. Since I'm sure you had a certain trike or theme in mind. It's not very hard but it's hard to make it look good. I see a lot of "clip art" t-shirts being created on those custom t-shirt websites these days and they look like poo. If you want them actually hand printed and good quality I can put you in contact with the guy who does shirts for our group (TRUPA) and he could probably print them and get them shipped to you for a good bulk price. As could a few others here.

I would offer whoevers willing some money for their time in creating the design and maybe a shirt or two. Some people will do it just for the love of it. Make a good shirt and you could make some good money. It's hard to find a GOOD one-off design trike shirt. Most people aren't willing to give up their trike art for other people to make money off of.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //