//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Triz brake lever

HEAD09 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Triz brake lever

Hey guys, need a little help and was wondering what you guys use for a master cylinder and brake lever? The reason why am asking is...I ordered a pro taper clutch assy, ( a month ago)and they don't sell any brake lever for atv that I saw on the site! I just noticed. My buddy did too for his banshee too!They only show dirt bikes only! And they won't work for atvs? Or will they? Any mods that will work? I saw apv have both! And Ill send the other lever back if I have too... or can you use a dirt bike master on ours? And the banshee? Thx for all the info...

poolieZerUK is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Almost any master cylinder/perch will work, you just need to match the banjos on either end of pipe

grab a Brembo off a KTM SX or similar its good stuff

due to the possibility of different piston sizes affecting the operation of your brakes you can make any adjustments to your braking style during use once you get the feel for it and a bit of practice

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //