//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: onformula1, anyone seen or talked to him??

--
    I almost sent one to him last year glad I didn't. Hope you get your stuff back
    [/SIGPIC]
    85 350x
    83 200x-sold
    ×2 85 200x-sold
    06 kx250f-sold
    86 tecate-sold
    86 tri z powervalved
    85 BIG red
    18 rmz250
    87 lt80
    19 ttr110

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    I posted a missing persons post on Facebook linking this thread. His surrogates and mouth pieces tend to gather there, but I'm expecting backlash and claims of this being a witch hunt. I don't give a fawk though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Well for those that couldn't partake in that shite show, it was pretty much what I expected. It started kinda slow with guys reluctant to share their experiences, then Oscar joined in threatening to report me to Rob Selvy for "drama." Rob being a man of integrity quickly came to my rescue and shut that nonsense down quickly, then the OP to this thread joined in and shared his story.

I know for a fact at least one person was saved a good ole fawking, by me posting this over there. My buddy Jeff who doesn't do 3ww sent me a text yesterday morning thanking me for bringing this to light, as he was about to send some Tri-z suspension Milner's way. Thankfully he saw my post over there.

Then like a true thief in the night, Oscar decided to delete all of his drivel and remove himself from the conversation. Oscar was an easy opponent though, because if brains were dynamite, he couldn't blow his own nose. Thanks to those who came to my defense over there.
    Last edited by bkm; 07-13-2017 at 09:20 AM.

--
    Great job as always Bryan. Dabody, it is none of my business what went on in your case,but I do believe posting his "friends" exact paypal account and name would be extremely helpful to all the victims. JMHO... Oscar,shame on you. Weren't you a Marine?? For Gods sake. All of this grandstanding for what? A free shock charge?? There is obviously a WHOLE lot more going on between the two of you than meets the eye!!!!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

dabody69 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    Great job as always Bryan. Dabody, it is none of my business what went on in your case,but I do believe posting his "friends" exact paypal account and name would be extremely helpful to all the victims. JMHO... Oscar,shame on you. Weren't you a Marine?? For Gods sake. All of this grandstanding for what? A free shock charge?? There is obviously a WHOLE lot more going on between the two of you than meets the eye!!!!
    For whatever reason I couldn't get the screen shot up. here it is though, anyway , anyone know this guy, Timothy Coulson, his email is Timmysfreedom@hotmail.com, feel free to share this

--
    Yeah, that's Tim Coulson. He's neighbors with Milner. He's actually a nice guy and one of the guys that tried to help me out. Why are you posting his email address?
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Yeah, that's Tim Coulson. He's neighbors with Milner. He's actually a nice guy and one of the guys that tried to help me out. Why are you posting his email address?
    I'm posting his Paypal acct bcuz that's where Milner had me send the money, under the ruse that he is getting divorced and doesn't want his wife's attorney to see money coming into his acct, instead he used his friends acct to commit fraud, what a guy!!

--
    What the hell? He's using Tim's account? This is getting weird. So he told you that he is going through a divorce in May? That's interesting because he told me he was going through it in October and it was finalized late 2016 early 2017. Have you seen my post in elcamexicans other thread?

--
    What does "try to help me out mean"? Did you have a problem with Milner? How did Tim get involved then?

--
    What the hell? He's using Tim's account? This is getting weird.
    Yes, bcuz his was shut down for fraud, which of course I did not know at the time.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dabody69 View Post
    Yes, bcuz his was shut down for fraud, which of course I did not know at the time.
    Read post 68

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...56#post1456656

--
    What the hell? He's using Tim's account? This is getting weird. So he told you that he is going through a divorce in May? That's interesting because he told me he was going through it in October and it was finalized late 2016 early 2017. Have you seen my post in elcamexicans other thread?
    yes, i just read it, fun times, how does Tim get involved in this though???

--
    Milner wasn't responding to my phone calls or texts so I asked Tim if he could go over and tell milner to contact me and see if my shocks were even there. After that happened milner finally responded to me telling me to not send people to his house and that he was still working on my shocks and he would be done soon. That was in May.

--
    Milner wasn't responding to my phone calls or texts so I asked Tim if he could go over and tell milner to contact me and see if my shocks were even there. After that happened milner finally responded to me telling me to not send people to his house and that he was still working on my shocks and he would be done soon. That was in May.
    yes but...... how do you even know Tim in the first place is my question??

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dabody69 View Post
    yes but...... how do you even know Tim in the first place is my question??
    From other guys on Facebook. He races with a bunch of the guys in Arizona and Southern California.

--
    Is Tim on here? I knew he was close w Milner,but dammit,now he's collecting cash for him ,,,and recently at that. I assume you are on this Brendon, I will wait and see what you find out. I don't like this at all Home invaders are one thing,,,you shoot em dead and let them lay there till the cops get here. But this reign of theft is BS,,now over TWO YEARS ,, it has got to be stopped. The 3 wheel community should be smarter as a whole.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //