//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: onformula1, anyone seen or talked to him??

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    Is Tim on here? I knew he was close w Milner,but dammit,now he's collecting cash for him ,,,and recently at that. I assume you are on this Brendon, I will wait and see what you find out. I don't like this at all Home invaders are one thing,,,you shoot em dead and let them lay there till the cops get here. But this reign of theft is BS,,now over TWO YEARS ,, it has got to be stopped. The 3 wheel community should be smarter as a whole.
    It's hard to stop when there are so many Facebook pages with unsuspecting people who are not recruited by Milner himself, but sent his way via his henchmen. The only way is for everyone to grow a sack that has dealt with this guy and actually spread the word. There's too much operating behind the scenes going on and not enough out in the open action.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    I can't find "Miss" Milners facebook page anymore. Did she delete it?

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    Things were SO much easier before the interweb... Sh!t like this was settled man to man, usually in the pits. I've seen crowbars into the ribs and head, 1/2 breaker bars thrown like axes,fenders broken,grab bars bent.. Things were settled quickly and done.. I haven't spoken to El in a long time,but I have a hunch half of the agencies he contacted are not ones that ol milner wants to deal with , and most of them are probably still in the evidence gathering stages. I feel super bad for anyone else he has drug into this,but if they are close. They should have known better.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Well for those that couldn't partake in that shite show, it was pretty much what I expected. It started kinda slow with guys reluctant to share their experiences, then Oscar joined in threatening to report me to Rob Selvy for "drama." Rob being a man of integrity quickly came to my rescue and shut that nonsense down quickly, then the OP to this thread joined in and shared his story.

I know for a fact at least one person was saved a good ole fawking, by me posting this over there. My buddy Jeff who doesn't do 3ww sent me a text yesterday morning thanking me for bringing this to light, as he was about to send some Tri-z suspension Milner's way. Thankfully he saw my post over there.

Then like a true thief in the night, Oscar decided to delete all of his drivel and remove himself from the conversation. Oscar was an easy opponent though, because if brains were dynamite, he couldn't blow his own nose. Thanks to those who came to my defense over there.
    First thing he did was call me a troll for expressing my opinion. Seems that when people do good work, folks can jump on the fan-wagon even if they have not had work done by that person. But unless you have directly been screwed by Milner, you aren't even allowed to say what a shame it is no matter how many reputable people have come forward with proof they got hosed. Still trying to figure that logic out.....
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Oscar is nothing more than a Cuck who talks out of both sides of his mouth. He claims to not get involved in Milner's business, but tries to silence those who try to expose his wrongdoings. Makes excuses for why Milner can't uphold his end of the bargain, then continues to recruit work/victims for him.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dabody69 View Post
    For whatever reason I couldn't get the screen shot up. here it is though, anyway , anyone know this guy, Timothy Coulson, his email is Timmysfreedom@hotmail.com, feel free to share this
    Did you report this to PayPal?

--
    I just figured he took on more work than he could do and got slammed. then the divorce thing came along and botched it up some more. I never took Milner as someone that was robing people. But it must be true because he still has two Tecate shocks from me. One he stated was junk and the one Robby T sent for Jackie's build. Maybe he is so broke he can't afford to ship them back to there owners..

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Salyer View Post
    I just figured he took on more work than he could do and got slammed. then the divorce thing came along and botched it up some more. I never took Milner as someone that was robing people. But it must be true because he still has two Tecate shocks from me. One he stated was junk and the one Robby T sent for Jackie's build. Maybe he is so broke he can't afford to ship them back to there owners..
    Please don't defend this guy. His shenanigans with me and 6 other guys I know are incomprehensible, not counting the ones I don't know.

Broke or not, waiting 2-3 months to send me 1 text to my 45 plus countless calls and voicemails. THEN, sending two guys over to his house to collect my property, THEN he finally texts me to tell me to stop sending people to his house. It takes 25 seconds to send a text. Just saying, in the world of integrated communication, that is beyond ridiculous. Oh and apparently he got divorced once in November (finalized in January), and now he's going through another divorce in May. Am I bitter?; you bet. Am I justified?; absolutely.

If I treated people like this I would be ashamed of myself.
    Last edited by yaegerb; 07-16-2017 at 09:50 PM.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //