//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Quadsport Z50 or YFZ50 for kids?

--

Quadsport Z50 or YFZ50 for kids?

I am torn between these 2 for one of my boys. I cant find any info on top speed for the YFZ50. Do any of you have any experience or knowledge on either or both of these kids quads? I guess the Suzuki can do 15mph when you remove the limiter spacer on the CVT and Yamaha has a rev limiter you can change for more speed, but no top speed spec for the Yamaha to be found.

--
    I have zero experience with either of those but I do own a Suzuki lt80 quadsport and it's a POS. Runs ok but always something. If I had to do it again ( wich I do this winter) I'm going with a Honda trx90 and locking it in 2nd gear with the throttle stop screwed in about 3/4 of the way. A bit more money but worth it. Better bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    We have a TRX90 for one of our boys. It is too big for his younger brother. That is why I am looking at the 50`s for the little guy. I am a Honda guy, but they dont make something smaller than the 90 that has full suspension. Over the years I have grown to like Yamaha as well and my 450R quadracer is a great quad. Never thought I would own and like a Suzuki, but they did a great job on the 450 quad racer.

My ATC330R is my all time favorite though. Still a bit much for my kids though. LOL

--
    I know my last 2 suzukis were hot garbage (lt500 and lt80) so after this one I'm done with them forever. Honda till I die. What about starting the young man off proper on a atc 70? All stock of course, that's the plan for my 3 year old ( he's an animal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    He already has Tri-Zinger and a TTR50. Just wanted to add a little quad to his collection.

--
    Suzuki all the way. I had a new Yammie through here a cpl years ago ,and it would not even safely pull a hill, not kidding. Called my Yammie guys,and they said,yeah, they are a parking lot bike....You will love the Zuki once you take out the limiters!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    The first year of the YFZ50 is 2017.

--
    I know, but have they made earth shattering improvements from the Raptor? Really simple, take his helmet and get test rides on them both. Don't buy until you are happy with what you're getting
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //