//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Juice

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Yesterday he told the parol board that he had never been a violent person. Guess he forgot about beating the crap out of his wife Chris Brown style.
    lol, yup, saw the entire thing, it was hilarious, what a fkng arrogant, unrepentant ass.

In 1989 O. J. Simpson was arrested after Nicole was hospitalized cuz he he used her face for his cathartic therapy.

Oct 25 1993 she called 911 and said he was at the house and fkng crazy. Eight months later she and her boyfriend get carved up like a Thanksgiving Turkey, and when O. J. finally reappears, his hands are cut up AND the dna test of his blood, which was found exactly where Nicole and Ron were fileted, matches his blood type with 99.999999999% accuracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3C6OJRhOso

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

poolieZerUK is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Guilty

Had the dough to get off

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    matches his blood type with 99.999999999% accuracy
    There ya goes again with the "facts" LOL!!! He's lucky you weren't on the jury.

I had a buddy that every time he saw someone's face punched in (male or female) would say (usually loud enough for them to hear): "Looks like someone was talking when they should have been listening!"

For the record I have the utmost sympathy and compassion for any woman who suffers physical abuse from a man for the first time... and zero for any that go back for seconds.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //