Thread: This rarely happens for me.

AMK is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

This rarely happens for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170726_214128.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	245264A friend of mine texted me today and said there's a red three wheeler for sale beside his mom and dad's. So after work I drove over to look thinking it'll be gone by the time I get off work.
    When I got there it was an '84 Honda 200cc Big Red and an '85 Honda Aero 50 scooter. Before I dismounted my bike the owner was coming down the drive. He said here's a couple of barn finds as he had just drug them out of his barn the day before. He then immediately said 100 bucks for both.
    I gave him 25 to hold them and went home to get my truck and trailer.
    He told me they both ran two years ago. I got them home and just to see if they at least turned over, low and behold they wanted to fire up. Freshened the gas and they both did start.
    They need cleaned up and gone over plus batteries but we rode them around the neighborhood for a few hours.
    I love those Big Red's. Still can't believe it.

125Mmadness is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    That's Awesome, only 100 bucks, I wish I could find deals like that then I'd certainly have more than 3 three wheelers.
    1985 ATC125M: Parts
    1985 ATC200S: 84 200S Bottem end, 200x Head, 200x Carb, S&S Cycle Exhaust, Wiseco 10.25:1 Piston, Reground Cam with About 1mm more lift(unknown specs).
    1988 TRX250X
    1983 ATC200E: Total Pile.

"Bout Tree Fiddy" Master of Thy 22RE

--
    You made out like a bandit. Nice score.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Nice find that's one of those right place at right time deals there
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //